microphone still not working: what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

makarand

Broken In
a few months ago i posted abt my intex mic and headset for problems...............i tried all the solutions as per they were told to me but in vain..............
i bought an intex mic + Headphone
i connect them to a pink and green jack resoectively
i have ASUS P5GL-MX mobo on whicha PIV 3.0GHz is mouted having HT technology
my hard drive space is 80.0GB and i have 512 MB(single channel) of hynix RAM.
and i have HD Audio Renderer for output and HD AUDIO Capture for voice input.
when i connect the microphone and run sound recorder from accessories............i cant record anything
is my audio capture liely to be not working?

the recording begins but nothing is recorded..........
i want to enable mic boost but i cannot click on advanced controls in Volume controls from start>programs>accessories>entertainment>volume control..........and i have only 4 tabs of wave, sw synth, cd player and headphones.............and f ourse main speaker volume............in options menu there is properties and advanced controls but i can only click on properties........the advanced controls tab is in grey color and nothing appens when i click it..............
plz provide me full details abt my problem and ne measures to solve it................
i have onboard audio.............and i think its 6 channel......................
help me guys.......................
thanx in advance
makarand

sanprince

Broken In
Are you able to hear other sounds ( songs and stuff).. I am not an expert but once this problem occured to me. please check whether your sound driver is installed correctly. I mean My problem was solved wen i reinstalled the driver (realtek ac'97, for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom