MicroMax Yu Yureka discussion thread

abracadabra

Journeyman
^ That is one half baked review, no one really tells anything concrete about the camera quality. Its really $hi7 from various floated reviews lying around, the only point that even GSMArena too justifies is its "PRICE" factor! Some sites reporting YU is losing 2K for every phone they sell and BS!

comrade

foreign return(0)
hurray....lucky enought to grab a piece today..much happy.

Order Placed: 22 January 2015
Amazon.in order number: 404--------------
Order Total: 8,999.00

Delivery #1: Not Yet Dispatched Cancel items
Delivery estimate: 26 January 2015 - 27 January 2015 (More about estimates)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
hurray....lucky enought to grab a piece today..much happy.

Order Placed: 22 January 2015
Amazon.in order number: 404--------------
Order Total: 8,999.00

Delivery #1: Not Yet Dispatched Cancel items
Delivery estimate: 26 January 2015 - 27 January 2015 (More about estimates)

Congo!
Got one myself too!

Todays experience was much better, had 2 open browser windows, and the time kept updating itself,in both windows, unlike the flipkart sales.
Bought with a single click. Amazed after the disastrous first sale sale. Lets see how the phone behaves now...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on damn wait list..
And price is increased to 12K

Keep up the spirit bro...maybe u will get it. Heard thay have 15k units for today's sale...and the 15minute window to pay :)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I was on a 100mbps connection (college lan) still couldn't get one. :mad:
All those baniya type people who bought this just to sell it at a higher price should get ebola :mad:

kaz

right here
All those baniya type people who bought this just to sell it at a higher price should get ebola :mad:

lol..I was in waitlist and on the FB group of yureka some had 3, some had 6 phones in cart..All were looking for buyers..

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Amazon says only registered users can participate!

Tried registering; and it just asks to "Subscribe". Is that the complete procedure?

A

amit.tiger12

It's all about how fast you click... Fastest Finger First like scenario ... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon says only registered users can participate!

Tried registering; and it just asks to "Subscribe". Is that the complete procedure?

hey did you subscribed earlier?? for yureka??? if yes then you don't have to do this again until you buy it.. I guess so.. because I also subscribed for 1st lot... And tried subscribing for 2nd one but did not find similarity like previous "subscribed" option .... so I guess you already subscribed to this.. just need to buy one..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
lol..I was in waitlist and on the FB group of yureka some had 3, some had 6 phones in cart..All were looking for buyers..

It's all about how fast you click... Fastest Finger First like scenario ... ;)

I was able to get into the waitlist. Amazon claims they put up 15k phones in the stock, I don't think they put more than 2k actually. It was claimed 100% within 3-4 seconds. They shouldn't allow new accounts which were made just before the sale to buy the phone IMO. People are abusing free account system to creat multiple accounts, get their hands on the phone and then sell it at way high prices.

Top Bottom