MicroMax Yu Yureka discussion thread

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
So, heating issue ? I thought I could buy it for someone in the family but this doesn't sounds nice.

[YOUTUBE]8DpxEFBMajE[/YOUTUBE]

And the channel has even posted a fix ! (Though it is very limited in scope)

[YOUTUBE]R5JFZDywtIM[/YOUTUBE]

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Then maybe, a bad unit was being tested.

Brilliant. Faith restored (though more than one instance of feedback will eliminate all doubts)

$hadow

Geek in making
No lag or stuttering at all. Adreno 405 ~= Adreno 320 in performance. I liked playing on it because of bigger screen. Visuals were crisp even for below 300 PPI density.

That sounds great. If you get time try asphalt 8 and post back please.

$hadow

Geek in making
I played NOVA 3 (size ~= 3 GB) on it and you still want me to play Asphalt 8 (~= 1.5 GB) on it? :p

I have seen it on one of my friend yureka and it was stuttering a lot so now when you tell me about NOVA 3 I felt a bit confused so I ask for the help :mrgreen:

ashs1

Padawan
ordered Yu Yureka yesterday......out for delivery today.. :).. i thought that prourring one through flaash sale was gonna be tough, but it was pretty simple, easy and fast..didn't get waitlisted either. :)

A

amit.tiger12

games reviews for yu yureka??? it can run every game smoothly??? quick review please... mother wants to buy 1st touch screen android device??? simple phone ???

$hadow

Geek in making
[MENTION=209965]amit.tiger12[/MENTION] yureka never qualifies for a simple phone. Simple phone is somewhat more associated with Windows phone.

$hadow

Geek in making
It's best buy below 10K? so why not buy??

you didn't got my point. For anyone using android or has used android it is a great phone but for someone starting the journey it will be a little tough to understand. But you can certainly buy it.

Top Bottom