MicroMax Yu Yureka discussion thread

polupoka

In the zone
is it still available??
sorry but no... pm me next week if you cannot ...ok? you can pm me your address now..so that I can save them and it may help for faster checkout(ONLY if u r crazy!) :D then if u cannot just pm me to order in ur address..I will do it for you.
:mrgreen:

chintan786

In the zone
Dear Friends,

Today I have received new Yureka from Amazon. Wants to know what are first few steps I need to take after opening up the box. Do I need straight recharge it to 100% or drain it out.

mitraark

Decrepit
Dear Friends,

Today I have received new Yureka from Amazon. Wants to know what are first few steps I need to take after opening up the box. Do I need straight recharge it to 100% or drain it out.

I received it yesterday, battery was at 2%, hooked it up to the charger right away, took around 2-3 hours to get to 100%

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am not sure what they suggest for you but in case of my Canvas Nitro they recommend a first charge of 4 hours before use.

chintan786

In the zone
I received it yesterday, battery was at 2%, hooked it up to the charger right away, took around 2-3 hours to get to 100%

Thanks, Mine received with 55% charge. Although I have still plugged in from last 1.5hrs.. it is 98% now.
First Observation is it is very light weight. without battery, i thought they have sent dummy mobile. backward case is not looking very durable.

mitraark

Decrepit
Thanks, Mine received with 55% charge. Although I have still plugged in from last 1.5hrs.. it is 98% now.
First Observation is it is very light weight. without battery, i thought they have sent dummy mobile. backward case is not looking very durable.

Back cover might seem soft but it's very durable. Note series phones also have similar plastic back cover.

$hadow

Geek in making
Plastic covers are not that easily breakable. They will be providing a better life in comparison to other backs.

abcxyz

Journeyman
After reviewing this phone for 2days I came to a conclusion that this phone has battery & heating problems.
Now should I or shouldn't I buy this this week?

And there is rumour that Yu is palnning to release Project Caesar in April.
Any idea about that???

chintan786

In the zone

OK friends, everything is running fine from 12:30 to till now. battery is now down to 80%. installing many apps on it.

Wants to know what kind of SD card I can buy for yureka. Also I messed that screen protector tht comes along with package, wants to know if it is necessary to have one.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
After reviewing this phone for 2days I came to a conclusion that this phone has battery & heating problems.
Now should I or shouldn't I buy this this week?

And there is rumour that Yu is palnning to release Project Caesar in April.
Any idea about that???

Who said that to you? Nothing wrong at my end. No battery or overheating problems.

- - - Updated - - -

OK friends, everything is running fine from 12:30 to till now. battery is now down to 80%. installing many apps on it.

Wants to know what kind of SD card I can buy for yureka. Also I messed that screen protector tht comes along with package, wants to know if it is necessary to have one.

Better use Class 10 micro sd cards. Screen Guard is not necessary because of Gorilla Glass 3 screen. If you want you should get a Tempered Glass Screen Protector.

chintan786

In the zone
Thanks Saiyan,
Wants to know few things as I am new to android:
1. What should be max. Capacity of SD card.
2. What kind of files I can save on it. Only pics and video or I can save SMS, songs, apps and downloaded files as well.

Regards
Chintan

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^
1. I think 64 GB. I have tested my 32 GB Samsung Evo and it works
SMS: nope, no phone can save sms on user accessible internal memory or sd card. But you can backup them on sd card using superbackup
songs, other files: yes
apps: nope and there is no point in doing so.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
sorry but no... pm me next week if you cannot ...ok? you can pm me your address now..so that I can save them and it may help for faster checkout(ONLY if u r crazy!) :D then if u cannot just pm me to order in ur address..I will do it for you.

can you book mine for tomorrow i missed the registration this time , i will pm you the address and mobile no.

chintan786

In the zone
^
1. I think 64 GB. I have tested my 32 GB Samsung Evo and it works
SMS: nope, no phone can save sms on user accessible internal memory or sd card. But you can backup them on sd card using superbackup
songs, other files: yes
apps: nope and there is no point in doing so.

Dear saiyan,

Wants to know how to change the ringtone. I find this fone ringtone is weak compare to other fones I have used till date.
I have few ringtones in my google music app but don't know how to convert them phone ringtone.

Also, you know any good flip cover for yureka.

Regards,
Chintan

Top Bottom