Micromax A120 Canvas HD Pro to come with 5.5-inch Full HD Display

Amithansda

Journeyman
I do not think 20K price tag will attract anyone. Everyone with this kinda budget will definitely go for better brand value.

Amithansda

Journeyman
Sometimes I wish Micromax was a reputable international brand like Nokia or Sony ..

I think brand image doesn't get built over a day.One should never underestimate underdog players like MMX. But they got a very bad reputation because of their after sales service, poor built quality of their previous devices. They sure can deliver a premium device some day, but they have to ensure after sales services and build quality before demanding a premium price for that device.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
A friend call'd me in the morning & said,"Hey name some good phones available within 20k...I'll buy one today". So I told her to look at LG L9, NL720, SGSAD & SXL. After an hour she came to my residence & said,"Guess what I bought, CANVAS HD!!!". Errrrrrrr

that is why i never suggest any girl a phone.. :p

MMX will rule on MNCs rather than local one.... MMX doing good job:goodjob: entering in competition with Samsung, Sony, LG, Apple...
but 5.5' screen is quite big, rather they should continue with 5' or less...

true..as of now mmx is doing good job..give them some time..even m wondering one day they will produce quality premium phones based on snapdragons..;) that will be a huge step..

Superayush

Tech lover
So is micromax canvas a120 pro hd really coming ?
I think mediatek quad core a7 won't be able to handle full hd screen plus expect fast battery drains...still if under 15k could be worth a try ;)

OP
Empirial

Empirial

Youngling
what's up with tat i think majority of phones now will atleast crack if they fell

Buddy, Indian Cell Phone Companies such as Micromax, Karbonn, Lava etc don't have any R&D Dept. like Sony, Samsung, Lg etc. These Indian Brands rebadge Chinese Phones & sell them in India. I'm not against all China made products infact the Xolo Q800 (Rebadged Gionee Phone) is a very good quality device. You said that MMX HD is selling extremely well, that's true because many people in India want more for less. They don't really care about Brand Image or Quality. Ever thought why an iPhone, Samsung S4 or HTC One are so pricey & why some people are even paying such hefty amount? These A Grade Companies has dedicated R&D Centres & they spend millions in development of new models. They never skimp on Quality hence their products last longer & the After Sales Service Support is 10X better then all local mobile companies. Also, these MMX, Lava, Karbonn can never give that confidence & peaceful ownership experience to the user. Ever heard this proverb,"Mehenga Roye Ek Bar Sasta Roye Bar Bar"? BTW a guy in GsmArena commented that "Buy Micromax & help Indian Company grow", but the truth is that indirectly we're feeding those chinese phone makers.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
the After Sales Service Support is 10X better then Micromax etc. Also, these MMX, Lava, Karbonn can never give that confidence & peaceful ownership experience to the user. Ever heard this proverb,"Mehenga Roye Ek Bar Sasta Roye Bar Bar"?

A.S.S of all local mobile companies are really pain in AS*
After sales service of MMX they don't even exists

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Buddy, Indian Cell Phone Companies such as Micromax, Karbonn, Lava etc don't have any R&D Dept. like Sony, Samsung, Lg etc. These Indian Brands rebadge Chinese Phones & sell them in India. I'm not against all China made products infact the Xolo Q800 (Rebadged Gionee Phone) is a very good quality device. You said that MMX HD is selling extremely well, that's true because many people in India want more for less. They don't really care about Brand Image or Quality. Ever thought why an iPhone, Samsung S4 or HTC One are so pricey & why some people are even paying such hefty amount? These A Grade Companies has dedicated R&D Centres & they spend millions in development of new models. They never skimp on Quality hence their products last longer & the After Sales Service Support is 10X better then all local mobile companies. Also, these MMX, Lava, Karbonn can never give that confidence & peaceful ownership experience to the user. Ever heard this proverb,"Mehenga Roye Ek Bar Sasta Roye Bar Bar"? BTW a guy in GsmArena commented that "Buy Micromax & help Indian Company grow", but the truth is that indirectly we're feeding those chinese phone makers.
Very Good answer. Wish i could Rep you for this
The stuff in bold is also the reason why i went for my HTC Explorer rather than some el cheapo,el china phone from a brand like MMX or Karbonn

Top Bottom