Micromax 20 inch 20m22 HD LED TV?

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
one more question.. LCD better or LED? for 22inch screen?

i like this model....

LG 22LS3700 LED 22 inches HD Ready Television Rs. 12999

because it plays all video formats and can watch photos via USB pendrive

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
LED is not some new technology but an enhanced version of LCD.
LCD+normal backlighting=known as LCD
LCD+LED backlighting=known as LED
usually LED backlighting is better(but not always).when buying LCD it is always recommended to first take a demo of the model personally & change settings like contrast,brightness etc(showrooms usually set these at max because of bright showroom lights) to see how it will look in a normal room lighting.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
LED is not some new technology but an enhanced version of LCD.
LCD+normal backlighting=known as LCD
LCD+LED backlighting=known as LED
usually LED backlighting is better(but not always).when buying LCD it is always recommended to first take a demo of the model personally & change settings like contrast,brightness etc(showrooms usually set these at max because of bright showroom lights) to see how it will look in a normal room lighting.

LG ls3700 is a good model which fits well under your specified criteria and also plays all the formats as well so if you are planning to get it, go for it,nothing to worry about this..I know you have a tight budget but personally I would like you to go for a bigger screen size, probably 26" inch or so..

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
LG ls3700 is a good model which fits well under your specified criteria and also plays all the formats as well so if you are planning to get it, go for it,nothing to worry about this..I know you have a tight budget but personally I would like you to go for a bigger screen size, probably 26" inch or so..

thanks so LG ls3700 ?

okk

i cant increase budget... and 22inch screen is good.

munish51

Broken In
Micromax is a company that can work well only in mobile industry as i am not expecting them in tv market. This model is nice but i would prefer you to go with some more trustable brands like lg, samsung,sony, panasonic and before choosing any of them you need to increase your budget as well and as per your requirement, I would suggest you to go with either LG or Samsung.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Micromax is a company that can work well only in mobile industry as i am not expecting them in tv market. This model is nice but i would prefer you to go with some more trustable brands like lg, samsung,sony, panasonic and before choosing any of them you need to increase your budget as well and as per your requirement, I would suggest you to go with either LG or Samsung.

okkk increased budget to 13000rs

going to buy LG 22LS3700 LED 22 inches HD Ready Television Rs. 12999

satinder

DELHIITE
Congrats for LG 22LS3700.
I also want to have such TV but was not sure what to check.
Any VGA Port so that it can be used as monitor?

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Congrats for LG 22LS3700.
I also want to have such TV but was not sure what to check.
Any VGA Port so that it can be used as monitor?

thx :)

Connectivity
Component Video Input 1 (Composite Common)
USB 1 (Side)
HDMI 1 Rear
RF Connection Input(s) 1 (Rear)
Other Connectivity Features AV Input (Common) (Rear), Component Input (Audio) (Rear), HDCP Input (Rear), USB 2.0, Simplink (HDMI CEC)
USB Movie Playback Yes
USB Movie Playback Format DivX HD

Top Bottom