Technomancer
Micromax 24K316 LED anyone using?
hows the display quality ?

budget 9.000rs

need led hd & usb feature TV

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
if you want a 20 inch tv, get a DELL iN2030M Monitor, hook it up with speakers and you are good to go..
THE BEST under the price category

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
if you want a 20 inch tv, get a DELL iN2030M Monitor, hook it up with speakers and you are good to go..
THE BEST under the price category
:confused:i dont hve pc

i need led hd tv for other room..

which play Videos/picure/mp3 from USB

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
you dont need a PC.. just use a DVI to hdmi converter which costs 50 rs to use it as a TV

DELL IN2030M - Rs 6k
Remaining 3k spend on some good quality speakers..
This is better than all 20inch TVs out there as it has a native resolution of 1600x900

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
you dont need a PC.. just use a DVI to hdmi converter which costs 50 rs to use it as a TV

DELL IN2030M - Rs 6k
Remaining 3k spend on some good quality speakers..
This is better than all 20inch TVs out there as it has a native resolution of 1600x900

without tv tuner?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
maybe you heard this old saying:"you get what you pay for".in such low budget you can either get a poor quality lcd tv from companies like micromax(see the link i posted above) or you can get a decent dell monitor & a usb tv tuner,choice is yours.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^exactly..
besides, it gives more PPI than ANY 20-25 inch LED,LCD.. cuz all of them have a resolution of 1366x768, but DELLIn2030M has 1600x900
You wont notice this in local tv content, but you will notice this in playing movies and stuff

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Increase your budget by 3k and get Philips 22PFL5557 LED 22.It is full HD too.

hmmmm let me check..

maybe you heard this old saying:"you get what you pay for".in such low budget you can either get a poor quality lcd tv from companies like micromax(see the link i posted above) or you can get a decent dell monitor & a usb tv tuner,choice is yours.

but i also want to play video/photos/mp3 etc from TV. (from USB Pendrive)

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
here philips tv not available..

how is the LG ?

LG 22LS3700 LED 22 inches HD Ready Television Rs. 12999

Features
HD Ready Support
22 inch LED Display
1 HDMI Port

LG 22LS2100 LED 22 inches Full HD Television Rs. 11799

Features
1 HDMI Port
22 inch LED Display
Full HD Support
Edge LED Backlight

which one is better Full HD or HD Ready?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
full hd means 1920*1080 resolution & hd ready means 1366*768 resolution but practically you won't notice any difference with less than 32" size lcd.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you are the first one i met who said "huge difference" between 720p & 1080p on a 22" monitor.most don't see a difference at all & some see the difference only if they sit too close to monitor.

amjath

Human Spambot
IMO not huge difference but there is a good difference and detail is the main reason above all when u play 1080p and 720p file on a 1080p display.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
facepalm...
then why prefer a 1080p monitor at all ? if a 720p will do just fine ?
do some reading then.human eye has its limits of seeing things clearly.1080p monitor is preferred because it is slightly costlier than 720p model but ask any expert & he will recommend a good 720p tv model over a mediocre 1080p tv model under/at 32" any time.
Chart: 1080P Does Matter - CarltonBale.com

also the difference in details depends on type of encoding not resolution.a good encoded 720p file with proper bitrate contains more details than a poorly encoded unsuited bitrate 1080p file.

Top Bottom