Metro Exodus

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How many DLC ?

Started playing :)
There are two for now: The Two Colonels and Sam's Story.

The Two Colonels is more linear and tells the story of a Colonel in Novosibirsk metro and the circumstances surrounding the collapse of that metro.

Sam's story is more traditional open world with multiple choices and endings where you play as Sam, one of the spartans who was on the train. It is a continuation of the story, so better play this after you finish the game.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Just when I thought Metro cant get any scarier, there comes the electric fucking spiders in Sam's Story..
They will disable your torch and you will be in pitch black until u kill it..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Just when I thought Metro cant get any scarier, there comes the electric fucking spiders in Sam's Story..
They will disable your torch and you will be in pitch black until u kill it..
GG. The flashlight made the spider section of Metro Exodus a breeze. The spiders couldn't even touch me. Now, they take away your biggest strength in Sam' Story, GG.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Just keep talking to the people on the train and they will ask you to get them some stuff from time to time.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Do you Kill all the Bandits ? or just knock them. Will this affect the Karma points ?

I saw a Paladin NPC from high standing near the hut and when I reached there no body was there expect few dead bodies and a scared Bandit at bartender counter ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah I saw him as well. I didn't kill him.

Basically I only shoot bandits who shoot me, rest I just knock out if I can help it. For good karma, you have to ensure that you don't kill certain people too much, such as the slaves or the pioneers.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now in Caspian level and will I get the keys of the locked vehicles (desert bike & truck) ?

Seriously I like the hilarious dialogues in this game :lol:

"Listen up! everyone, the Baron wants to speak"
"Listen up! everyone, the Baron is speaking"

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Now in Caspian level and will I get the keys of the locked vehicles (desert bike & truck) ?

Seriously I like the hilarious dialogues in this game

"Listen up! everyone, the Baron wants to speak"
"Listen up! everyone, the Baron is speaking"
You get the key to the van, the other vehicles are not accessible though IIRC.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Hey guys completed the game today.Sad news both Artyom and Miller got killed.Very dissapointed about the ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The bad ending, although bad, is arguably cool.
speak to bourbon who died previously and Khan, who is still alive and communicating to you from the original metro, in purgatory.

Top Bottom