Metro Exodus

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
This should be a linear story based game with open world elements in that with large sandbox levels, kind of like hitman...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz

Available for pre-order on steam for ₹1179 for base game. ₹1749 for Gold edition which includes the expansion pass.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Metro: Exodus will release earlier than expected
Crackdown 3 and Far Cry: New Dawn will release on the same day
Metro Exodus was initially set to release on February 22nd, with the game's new February 15th release date moving it away from EA's Anthem while forcing the game to compete with Microsoft's Crackdown and Ubisoft's Far Cry: New Dawn. February is going to be a busy month for gamers

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
PC system requirements revealed*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190127/d55afedd8bf5d99f5c753394e8857197.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Metro Exodus will only release on the Epic Store, but Steam preorders will be honoured | PC Gamer

Fail

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

t-rEX

Right off the assembly line
The only thing I like about Metro is a post-apocalyptic theme. The main story is not mine, just... Well, don't know why.
I know there are hundreds of fans, but I just can't make myself like it.
This game is going to be beautiful. And nothing more.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The only thing I like about Metro is a post-apocalyptic theme. The main story is not mine, just... Well, don't know why.
I know there are hundreds of fans, but I just can't make myself like it.
This game is going to be beautiful. And nothing more.
Have you read the books?

rock2702

Padawan
Started the game today,the visuals are amazing.Unfortunately had to get it from the epic store as I couldn't pre-order it on steam

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Metro Exodus' Aurora Edition Packaging Covers Steam with an Epic Games Sticker
*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/02/16123422477l.jpg#.XGl4PhmSR7Y.link
*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/02/16123435961l.jpg#.XGl4PuGynVE.link

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Worse than that, if you check control panel where the game is installed, the game has a support link that still points to steam...

quicky008

Technomancer
has anyone started playing it yet?I gave it a try recently but it ran quite poorly on my system,with frequent stutters.I thought my system was at fault but then i discovered many users with high end cpus and gpus are also facing this issue.

Quite inexplicably,the devs of this title haven't included any option to tweak the important graphical settings individually,instead they have just provided a slider that can be used to adjust the overall settings from low to extreme,which i think might be responsible for this stuttery gameplay to some extent.On setting the preset to high,all settings including demanding ones like AA,shadows,reflections etc are being set to high which results in a drop in performance.

has anyone else faced this problem yet?Is there any workaround to it?Btw i was running it on a haswell i5 with nvidia 1060 6gb(at high preset,at 900p).

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
has anyone started playing it yet?I gave it a try recently but it ran quite poorly on my system,with frequent stutters.I thought my system was at fault but then i discovered many users with high end cpus and gpus are also facing this issue.

Quite inexplicably,the devs of this title haven't included any option to tweak the important graphical settings individually,instead they have just provided a slider that can be used to adjust the overall settings from low to extreme,which i think might be responsible for this stuttery gameplay to some extent.On setting the preset to high,all settings including demanding ones like AA,shadows,reflections etc are being set to high which results in a drop in performance.

has anyone else faced this problem yet?Is there any workaround to it?Btw i was running it on a haswell i5 with nvidia 1060 6gb(at high preset,at 900p).
I have almost completed the game now, in the last chapter.

Was able to play it from start to the current stage without any issues except some game related bugs which were resolved by reloading the save.

The game ran at more than 60 fps on average for me at 1080p on ultra settings.

The game was pretty well optimized at launch.

Running it on a Vega 56 and ryzen 1700.

quicky008

Technomancer
i am experiencing a lot of stutter in game,especially in open areas.

Is it due to the fact that i have a 4 core cpu,will upgrading to a 6-8 core ryzen setup help eliminate the stuttering?

quicky008

Technomancer
1060 6gb,tried running at high preset with dx12,then lowered to medium with dx11 but the problem still persists.Btw i am running it at 900p.

it seems the game is rather poor in terms of optimization.

Top Bottom