Metro Exodus

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Completed the Caspian Sea now going for Tiago and then DeadCity.

I guess the side quest are now not available in further areas.

@Desmond David : Have u completed the DLC ?
There are no side quests as such in Taiga though there are still moral choices that can affect your karma.

Currently on Sam's Story DLC. Haven't played in a while. I finished Two Colonels.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
what should i had done different i didnt got any choice option Does the game itself declare what ending to go on what basis actually i didnt get it.
Main thing is to not kill certain people. NPCs will tell you specifically whom not to kill. In Caspian, do not kill the slaves, you also get a karma boost if you set them free. Same for cultists in Volga.

In general, I'd suggest not killing anyone who isn't firing at you and knock everyone out just to be safe.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Main thing is to not kill certain people. NPCs will tell you specifically whom not to kill. In Caspian, do not kill the slaves, you also get a karma boost if you set them free. Same for cultists in Volga.

In general, I'd suggest not killing anyone who isn't firing at you and knock everyone out just to be safe.

Lol i actually killed everyone i saw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Finally. Got the Good Ending. But I liked the Bad Ending though :D

Time for some Easter Eggs (if u have completed the game already :D)

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I finished Sam's Story last Saturday.

I didn't blow up the submarine and Sam reaches America

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Enhanced edition announced - Metro Exodus - THE METRO EXODUS PC ENHANCED EDITION ANNOUNCED - Steam News

Will be free for existing owners on PC. Ray tracing cards will be minimum spec.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Free upgrade for those who own the game. RTX enabled GPU minimum requirement.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can't believe they are giving it for free to existing owners. Deep Silver aren't exactly known for such altruism.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Well its not like its a dlc or anything, just a graphical remaster. We should expect this from developers.
Unlike cough cough dark souls 2 cough cough

Nerevarine

Incarnate
TBH Dark Souls 2 SotFS also includes lots of gameplay changes.
no, it was just a rebalance. Most of the rebalance changes were also included in the original dark souls 2. It was doubly an asshole move because it split the playerbase of dark souls 2. So now, original ds2 owners would never find new players to raid with.
Can you imagine someone paying for dark souls 2 + season pass only to get ducked with something like a remaster that completely deletes a lot of the online experience for original ds2 owners

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, yeah that sucks. But then I think most of the multiplayer has moved to SotFS. Same has happened with Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls Remastered.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Metro Exodus comes to Mac for 5200 rs Damn!
I dont know whats so special in it.

Screenshot 2021-06-02 at 6.02.58 AM.png

Top Bottom