Metal gear solid v: The phantom pain

Shah

Cyborg Agent
After 2 weeks of download, Just started to play the game. Mind blown by the prologue.
*i.imgur.com/WGTcLJK.jpg
*i.imgur.com/juws0g8.jpg
*i.imgur.com/w5G256T.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gBJcOhA.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5GlocvQ.jpg

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Finished chapter 1. However, chapter 2 just seems like a lazy efforts from devs. i mean come on previous missions on a higher difficulty ??

sygeek

Technomancer
steam is still downloading 20.3 GB. halfway done.
That was fast. You must be very patient. I have the same internet speed and it's the only reason I don't buy AAA games on steam because of huge download size (even after steam compression). It's way faster to download repacks on the internet.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
That was fast. You must be very patient. I have the same internet speed and it's the only reason I don't buy AAA games on steam because of huge download size (even after steam compression). It's way faster to download repacks on the internet.

Yeah, I could have downloaded repack. Started download because 200kBps speed now.

Guys, just ordered MGS V TPP from Amazon. (Rs 940)
I am worried about the huge download size.

Can someone tell me if i can download the game torrent , and use it with my original MGS V CD Key ?

If its possible, can i have links to the torrent file? I can get it downloaded from University (over 20Mbps during class hours) in one day flat.. Downloading from home is a no-go since i am on crappy BSNL. I will be married with kids by the time Steam downloads the game files.

bikramjitkar

In the zone

Can someone tell me if i can download the game torrent , and use it with my original MGS V CD Key ?

If its possible, can i have links to the torrent file? I can get it downloaded from University (over 20Mbps during class hours) in one day flat.. Downloading from home is a no-go since i am on crappy BSNL. I will be married with kids by the time Steam downloads the game files.

See if you can get a steam backup of the game from torrents or elsewhere. Copy these to Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/MGS_TPP. Then, start up Steam and start the installation, it will detect the existing files.

See if you can get a steam backup of the game from torrents or elsewhere. Copy these to Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/MGS_TPP. Then, start up Steam and start the installation, it will detect the existing files.
I cant find any so far. Some TDF members have downlaoded 11GB version. I would like that...

- - - Updated - - -

I loaded my files into steam with a repack a friend gave me.
Can you plz share the link for downloading it?

- - - Updated - - -

I used mercs213 uploads. Worked. Not sure if the files are still there though.
Link plzzz

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Search for mercs215 user's upload on TPB. I downloaded the same (uncracked) and it worked with steam.

Have PM'd you the link. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Weird thing is that the DVD has only 8 MB worth of data. Begging the question "why even bother".

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
No Traces on Skull Face mission :)

*images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389918106231570651/7B6F2F630EFD09028FC60E8559755FD515BB2FE2/

Weird thing is that the DVD has only 8 MB worth of data. Begging the question "why even bother".
That Serial Code inside is worth Rs940.
Many Indians prefer buying games from Stores instead of on-line. Maybe thats why they did this move.

The game is worth Rs 3600+ on Steam, where you still have to download all the files. In India we pay Rs940 for the same thing + free 8MB Steam Installer :D

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I have 2 snake trading cards on Steam. Looking to trade one for other cards. Anyone interested?

saiyaman

Journeyman
I finished Metal Gear Solid, Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater. Is it necessary to play Metal Gear Solid 4 to understand the entire story of Big Boss before playing this or?

Top Bottom