Messenger 8.0, Here u go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
yes... the beta is out and is pretty cool...
so u wanna try it.... here is the link:
Messenger 8.0
Wait.. wait... not so soon....
After installing Windows Live Messenger 8 you will find that you are unable to sign in. Make sure this application is running by checking if there is a red or green circle in your system tray with the numbers “13″ in it after installation. After this has been done, simply start Windows Live Messenger 8 and sign in, you should now be able to log in!

Source: Mess.be [Edited Batty] Do not post link to illegal patches .. Be it patch to crack a free program ..

OP
mario_pant

mario_pant

In the zone
i think it is perfectly legal... as it just uses some proxies for the connection... it doesn't alter the messenger in any case and this is perfectly legal...
anyways... a new version is out.... Better Graphix!
The New Version

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm... In a line .."It looks very nice" ... I reviewed it on my site .. Guess Pallab and me were both gonna review it but Pallab went offline and then I reviewed it myself ..

chinmay

Journeyman
Well, I tried out this one and all I can say is its prolly the worst version of MSN Messenger I have ever seen. The RAM usage goes as high as 70mb often and the interface sucks equally. The whole interface looks cramped and the default colours(though they can be changed) look bad either. Its damn slow too, especially if you have lotsa people in your contacts.

I did find good features too like Offline Messaging which is a bare minimum requirement for an IM and finally is featured in ver 8.0

In all, I have reverted back to the good ol' Messenger 7.5 and felt that 8.0 is not my piece of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom