Memory card problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
My brother has a Nokia 3230 and he bought a 512MB memory card from fancy market(Kolkata) just two months back.It worked fine till last week. He uses a card reader to copy and write files to the card. But now when he connects the card reader with the card and tries to write something in the card, it says that the card is write protected. Even when the card is being formatted with the phone, all files remain there on the card and when he tries to format the card using windows, the formatting stops as the card is write protected.This problem arose only after he connected the card reader with the card to my computer. But when my brother tries to transfer files to his original card which came with the phone all files are transferred. He can read all files from the new card but cannot write in it. The new card is of the NCP brand. There is no write protection switch on the card.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE HELP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Are you having one of these cards ? Then just pull the Write Protect notch from down to up for disabling write protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom