Meet with Rohan Shenoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@rohan
he mite v been aware of ur size beforehand
This was not the first time we are meeting...its the second time....The first time we met, Cool G5 did not have a cam.....so we had no pic. Infact, he gave me the Ubuntu and Fedora DVD which I am now using on my desktop server!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rohan,
Dude I just came to know u r a doctor and out of curiosity I want to ask u something. U r so much full of technological knowledge, which field do u like most?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@rohan,
Dude I just came to know u r a doctor and out of curiosity I want to ask u something. U r so much full of technological knowledge, which field do u like most?
Thanks for the subtle compliment. Actually, its very difficult for me to answer that. I am myself having a battle between answers.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Ummm........u better get the answer soon. Else u would end up doing something u don't enjoy.
Hmmm...it doesn't work that way...infact I am doing a lot of things that I enjoy ;)
And yeah, it isn't always that you get to do only those things that you emjoy..sometimes, you must do things that you dont enjoy so that you can continue to do those things that you enjoy.

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
LOL.....I seriously mean it. When I laughed reading ur comment my room-mates shocked and asked to me wat happened.

U still remember...hi hi hi

he he he :D thanks rhitwick...connecting threads is my hobby..so i jus remembered Digit Engineers thread and u know all the story then ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hmmm...it doesn't work that way...infact I am doing a lot of things that I enjoy ;)
And yeah, it isn't always that you get to do only those things that you emjoy..sometimes, you must do things that you dont enjoy so that you can continue to do those things that you enjoy.

Cool, generally people tell to make ur hobby ur job, I c u believe in reverse.
Best of luck to ur future.
Its nice to c a techy doc. half of d apparatus in O.T. u'll be able to fix;):rolleyes:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Cool, generally people tell to make ur hobby ur job, I c u believe in reverse.
Best of luck to ur future.
Its nice to c a techy doc. half of d apparatus in O.T. u'll be able to fix;):rolleyes:
Thanks, but believe me, such contrast makes you a loner in your primary profession, rather than being percieved as a person with addon professional skill. Most students around me are submerged with their 1000-pages books, patient cases, post-graduate entrance studies, etc. and I find myself completely alone there. I hardly find myself of help to others given this situation.

Such isolations are harmful to me(or anybody in such situation) because you find absolutely no appreciation/approval for whatsoever you are doing. Most of my collegaues think that I am a gone-case because I am quite irregular with hospital postings, I am not that bright at my medical studies, etc. But the reality is different from this. To say the least, I am have my web services company. I have developed a state-or-art-software and I am chasing corporates and SMEs with good success.

You see, there is always a big price(and big reward) for choosing the difficult path and persisting through back-to-back failures. If you want to take your hobby as a job, then, speaking conservatively, you will have to pass through a terrific phase to make the hobby-job as the main source of your livelihood. I have lots more to share, but perhaps its too early to speak now ;)

And yes, I have enjoyed every bit of the struggle in the last 3 years of my 'awakening'.

I would like to invite NucleusKore to share his views on this because I believe we are sharing a somewhat-similar situation.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Rohan, two of my friends are pursuing medical degree. I've seen them going mad on their study, even in holidays they used to bring those HUGE books home and get submerged into them. So I've a fair idea how tough its on u balancing two worlds.

C, I'm no one to tell u wat to do and wat not. U must be knowing more than me wat u r doing and wat u actually want from life.

CoolG5 created this thread shairing his experience with u and c wat I'm doing, I've messed up the whole purpose.

Rohan, tention nahi leneka. Njoy.

P.S. For 5 minutes, I request u to imagine that u r not pursuing medical degree and visualise what u r doing then.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
CoolG5 created this thread shairing his experience with u and c wat I'm doing, I've messed up the whole purpose.
That is no problem, infact I have hardly had any successful communication when starting with a 'Agenda to speak about'.
P.S. For 5 minutes, I request u to imagine that u r not pursuing medical degree and visualise what u r doing then.
I have been doing it for the past 3 years :D

din

Tribal Boy
I would like to invite NucleusKore to share his views on this because I believe we are sharing a somewhat-similar situation.

Great. I asked somewhat similar question when I met NucleusKore. Like how he manage both. The answer was a small story actually and I loved it. Like how it all started, about his school days, his first PC etc etc. It was really great.

Actually it is really nice to meet people who are really good in more than one field.

(now count the word 'really' in the above post - how come old people use the same word hundred times !)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
din said:
Actually it is really nice to meet people who are really good in more than one field.
Being skilled in multiple professions helps a lot to your personality and income too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom