media player u like the most!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adit_sen

In the zone
Media player classic is no doubt good. One of the most versatile players around. But doesnt really make for a good 'media organizer'. For people like me with around 120GB of music...it really isnt the player to go to...

DukeNukem

Come get Some
gursimran_2006 said:
Dear DukeNukem .rm .rmbm are real media files. you cant play it on WMP or or in winamp (without installing pluggins or codecs). you have to download real player

Thats what i was trying to tell @prashanthnbhat

K

keves2002

VLC Player : using the portable version 4 the pendrive: , As i use office pc , i dont wanna download any players in sys , Normally i download lots of videotutorials from the netcafe , latteron i take it 2 office pc [pendrive] , then i use de VLC portable 2 view the same , its works gr8

blademast3r

In the zone
adit_sen said:
Media player classic is no doubt good. One of the most versatile players around. But doesnt really make for a good 'media organizer'. For people like me with around 120GB of music...it really isnt the player to go to...
Thats not a problem..i hav a pretty big music collection too...i use media playa classic only for video files and winamp for audio..as far as finding media goes i use ava finder...

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
WINAMP it rocks

it plays every format including .rm

.dat

& its latest version rocks

can also used to listen online music

its simply greatest media player

gaurav21r

Journeyman
I do agree Media Player Classic can play ANYTHING and is very judicious on sys resources.

It is a very powerful MediaPlayer and has good DVD controls...

The only downside is : no real categorizing of media files, poor playlist features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom