Medal of Honor Discussion

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Even after all that controversy, MoH didn't let down it's fans and (some) people. I think this game will kick Black Ops' ass real hard. And after this series of vids. called 'The MOH Experience' by EA has got me pumped! It really rocks seein' the MP of that game. I hope I have another luck to buy a Rs. 999 game which seems to be highly worthy.

To get you pumped.

The MOH Experience Part 1: Fallen Angel [Awesome!]

The MOH Experience Part 2: Gunfighters

The MOH Experience Part 3: High Value Target NEW [Super-awesome!]

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Game You are Currently Addicted to

The NTSC-U version, which is as useless to the PAL console owners, as the dead cat lying next to my porch.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Vamsi :- That's because the campaign sucks donkey balls... or so I have heard. But rather than succumbing to critics' rating system (after seeing they gave a ****ing 9.5 to Halo Reach), I am going to wait a couple of days and play the game myself.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Not a bad game at all. it has some issues with Cinematics. The game is heavily scripted. Often times I fought my ass of, only to get screwed in a scripted scene (if you are the one how enjoys sudden explosions, vans coming outta no where... changing the environment of the game in seconds.. this is for you) Enemies can be dumb at times. There are stability issues for sure. But the lightning effects are great, Voice acting is good. And did i mention how cool the sound effects are? Sound effects just blew my pants off.

Not a 6/10 game. As of now.. I will give 7.5/10

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, everybody are shocked at the 6 rating from IGN. I don't know. Does Activision pay IGN to rate their games 9-9.5? Ever since I became a part of Battlefield, I started hatin' the sh*t outta CoD. As BF fans say, the gameplay of CoD's the same from CoD4, I kinda agree. There are no tanks, helis, the maps are small as 3 feet playboard, the weapons feel like toys.

And, MoH has superb campaign. They sayin' MP's havin' no new things. Just the plain ol' run-and-gun, spray-and-pray things (what has CoD got, huh? *scoffs*). I Phucin' hate CoD!

Can't wait for BF3.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Holy Moly! The sounds effects in this game is f*ckin' fantastic. Textures are ultra-dull. I'm in the ATV riding section now. Can't believe the frame rates get capped to 30fps when V-Sync is enabled. Shall complete it by tomorrow.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Voice acting is good, Character models, lightning effects look fantastic. But when night falls, Textures look kinda dirty.

Piyush

Lanaya
when was this thread created?

anyways y this game got mediocre ratings???
this one deserves above average/good rating

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I second your opinion. I'm not sure why it has got average reviews. Although it deserves more than that. May be because they where pretty much hyped up about the game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The only explanation is that IGN didn't receive enough $$$ from the devs/publishers. Seriously everyone should start doing what Bungie does!

Top Bottom