Medal of Honor Discussion

D

Deleted member 26636

playing the game now..completed the ATV mission..all i can say is its way too inspired by CoD but still isn't as good as MW2....but it comes pretty close..i am enjoying it as much as BF BC2. the AI also isn't that challenging..IMO, MW2 is the best Millitary shooter as of now(talking about single player campaign only)

dinjo_jo

Padawan
************ EDITED ***************

ctrl_alt_del: Please do not ask for help / discuss pirated games here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played for an hour and a half. Must say it's a solid game. My views :-

Pros :-
-> Great sound
-> Great voice overs
-> Good character animation
-> Awesome work with the guns
-> Amazing pistol play. Once I had the pistol, I didn't switch back to any other weapon.
-> Challenging yet balanced. Your player does not stand there taking 500 bullets and neither do enemies eat insane amounts of bullets and still live on.
-> Chaotic atmosphere
-> Nice work with the leaning system
-> Based around a real life issue. Makes it more engaging and interesting.

Cons :-
-> Shabby graphics
-> Bugs that will make you re-load the last checkpoint
-> Checkpoints are few and far apart

From me, it will be a 8/10 for this. I don't care about the MP, the SP keeps me entertained pretty well and am happy with it! Nice game!

D

Deleted member 26636

After completing the game, i must say it was pretty darn good...although the excitement level was a bit lower than MW2, i thoroughly enjoyed the game...actually, i liked it better than BF BC2. 8/10 from me too...F*** the critic at IGN, he doesn't know what he's saying.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Played for an hour and a half. Must say it's a solid game. My views :-

Pros :-
-> Great sound
-> Great voice overs
-> Good character animation
-> Awesome work with the guns
-> Amazing pistol play. Once I had the pistol, I didn't switch back to any other weapon.
-> Challenging yet balanced. Your player does not stand there taking 500 bullets and neither do enemies eat insane amounts of bullets and still live on.
-> Chaotic atmosphere
-> Nice work with the leaning system
-> Based around a real life issue. Makes it more engaging and interesting.

Cons :-
-> Shabby graphics
-> Bugs that will make you re-load the last checkpoint
-> Checkpoints are few and far apart

From me, it will be a 8/10 for this. I don't care about the MP, the SP keeps me entertained pretty well and am happy with it! Nice game!

+1. Couldn't have told any better.

quan chi

mortal kombat
After completing the game, i must say it was pretty darn good...although the excitement level was a bit lower than MW2, i thoroughly enjoyed the game...actually, i liked it better than BF BC2. 8/10 from me too...F*** the critic at IGN, he doesn't know what he's saying.

He knows pretty well what he is saying.Like you know what you are saying.That was from his perspective this was from yours,you liked it thats all no need to compare your likeness with others as chances of matching will always vary.

Last edited:

hdknitro

bringing the world down
He knows pretty well what he is saying.Like you know what you are saying.That was from his perspective this was from yours,you liked it thats all no need to compare your likeness with others as chances of matching will always vary.

Very true
I thought Battlefeild was a better game.
Better graphics
Better sound (Dolby). I was using my earplugs
AND a better story

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Re: Game You are Currently Addicted to

At times "yes". Voice overs, audio effects are pros in this game. Battlefield had much more uniqueness and stunning visuals than this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Well, after a long time I completed one game. I completed the MOH single player campaign on PS3. As most of you people have said, the voice acting is terrific, the game is heavily scripted, sound effects are great, etc. I did not have stability issues and frame rate issues. However, the enemy AI is not so great. I mean, you can kill one in stealth mode with your dagger and the other person does not realize it, he is only 10 meters away. The graphics and the explosion effects are awesome. I particularly enjoyed playing the gunner on the attack helicopter, playing as the sniper and playing with the silencer gun. But the single player campaign is short. A lazy person like me can finish it in 5 days, that too playing in the evenings, means it's short.

Overall, I enjoyed the game very much. 8/10 for me for the single player campaign.

started the game. Game play n0bish on hard difficulty. Bad textures. the Wadi level has one decent as far as i've progressed. Shooting doesn't feel too good. But enjoying it some how.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I'm playing Medal of Honor 2010 Single Player... game is stuck in one of the Shahikot valley missions where I have to Defend my position. Seen the walkthrough, it clearly advances to another level after defending for a few seconds but I keep killing enemies for many minutes & still nothing happens. Playing through steam.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm playing Medal of Honor 2010 Single Player... game is stuck in one of the Shahikot valley missions where I have to Defend my position. Seen the walkthrough, it clearly advances to another level after defending for a few seconds but I keep killing enemies for many minutes & still nothing happens. Playing through steam.

Restart that level and play it as I also encountered such levels in MOH several times as that game itself is bugged. Try to apply any patch if that might rectify those problems.

Top Bottom