mb back panel missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

funskar

Padawan
mods as i don't know were to post thread .. plz forgive me..

i bought this gigabyte z68xp-ud4 motherboard from this guy here..
And recieved it yesterday from dtdc courier ..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/15...therboard-overclockers-dream.html#post1577212

As he told he will ship all the acessories with the mobo in the box..
for 11.5k include shippin.. i deposited 11.5k in this guys account.

Deposited on date -01-02-2012 from it chown gm road branch Dabhanga-846004 bihar..

when i told this guy that u didn't put the mobo back panel in the box..
he told me i forgot .. u can search for panel in ur town..
bt i can't find it out here..

then i told him he told i will ship it bt u will have too pay 400 more to me thru sms.. then i denied to pay he told do whatever u can i will nt ship it n will nt answer the calls n sms.. n now he is nt replyng da calls n sms..

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
Re: Cheated by the Digit guy named varun bali

There was no cheating because I packed everything including the panel. What would I get by keeping a thin metal plate even though I sold the motherboard ? Even if I had forgotten the panel, I would have sent it later on. Now the buyer is demanding a spare panel because he did something I dunno with it.

The buyer said that there is no computer shop nearby & neither could his friends arrange it for him so he asked me to arrange it for me. I replied that if he wants a new panel then I will have to buy it but he will have to pay the price (including shipping) of the new I/O panel which would be around Rs 400. Thats the only gesture of goodwill I could show. But the buyer wants it for FREE. I disagreed but now he is making threats if I dont send it & that he knows my address.

He doesnt knows the Bazaar forum rules: Buy / Sell / Trade at your own risk. It is important to understand that ThinkDigit forum is nothing more than a communication platform. We hold no responsibilty for any bad deal or fraud.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Varun, funskar is saying that you told him that you forgot to put the back panel in it. Did you say that?

Funskar, posting someone's personal details in public will not help you solve the matter. Please avoid that unless it's absolutely necessary. I've removed personal info. And mind your language. Do you want to solve the matter or just abuse on the forum?

varunb

Working in an IT company
Re: Cheated by the Digit guy named varun bali

I never admitted to Funskar that I forgot the panel. I told him on the phone that I remember 99% I have put everything before shipping. I asked him money later on so that I can buy a new one & ship it to him because he was distraught. I was helping him because he admitted that there is no shop nearby where he lives & no friend to help him out. He disagreed to deposit the money for the new one. When I stated that I wont ship the new one for FREE he started ranting which is clearly visible.

I still have those sms where he has threatened that he will find out my address, etc etc but I am wise enough not to behave like the buyer.

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
A new I/O should be Rs 50 something. If I pack it in a box with some thermocol then it would atleast cost me Rs 340 or somewhere near for shipping to Bihar via Bluedart. I calculated this shipping price at Bluedart's website. So I asked him to pay me around Rs 400. Infact I later on asked him to pay Rs 300 atleast. I already paid Rs 800 insurance for the board + Rs 400 shipping via dtdc.

Last edited:
OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan
Panel costs 50 or 400?

bro i just want to sort out the matter..

after recieving the mobo from dtdc..
i opened it for checkng the board n accesories..
everything was ok nly the panel was missin..
n my cabby can't the mobo widout the panel..

i calld him up n told that i didn;t get the panel then i calld up the
pc shops here they told we didn;t have..
then again calld him up he said ya i shud hav missd n then when he confirmd
it told that he will ship it on saturday .. i replied him no probm itx ok ship on sat..

bt few minutes later he msgd me if u want the panel u have to deposit xtra 400 bucks in my accnt then nly i will ship it to u..

u can see it in the above picx in sms too..

he just stated before deal i will ship mobo with all accesories came wid mobo..

bt he miss the panel while packing n now he is fighting..
didn;t replyng the call - msg ..
just tellin if u r ready to deposit the amount then nly sms me n i will ship the panel

Krow

Crowman
Well, I suggest (as a member, not a moderator) you find a cheaper shipping option agreeable to buyer and quote a price. For a deal worth 12k if you guys split costs for Rs 150 or so, all should work out well.

I don't like the way funskar has posted your number and account details but it will be great if you find some agreeable cost.

Try and settle it. Hundred bucks or so are not worth staking anyone's reputation on.

Funskar see if you can agree on something. Just remove personal details first. Remove the image link. Give the seller a chance before letting anger take over.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well, I suggest (as a member, not a moderator) you find a cheaper shipping option agreeable to buyer and quote a price. For a deal worth 12k if you guys split costs for Rs 150 or so, all should work out well.

The buyer himself wants me ship via Bluedart. I cant do anything about it. We are all busy individuals working in office & I have to look for my ease as well.

I am not gonna be helpful to someone & buy a NEW panel now after all this. I have made my mind. The buyer has to own up for his own mistake & get a new panel himself for doing damages at his end. Gudnight.

Last edited:
OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan

I don't like the way funskar has posted your number and account details but it will be great if you find some agreeable cost.

Try and settle it. Hundred bucks or so are not worth staking anyone's reputation on.

Funskar see if you can agree on something. Just remove personal details first. Remove the image link. Give the seller a chance before letting anger take over.

bro i have removed the image as said..
i m ready to pay u 200 inr..
bt he didn;t agree .. so atlast after so much rude behaviors from him i hav to do all these

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
bro i have removed the image as said..
i m ready to pay u 200 inr..
bt he didn;t agree .. so atlast after so much rude behaviors from him i hav to do all these

When did you agree you liar ?? I was polite & reasonable to you & you were rude by using slang hindi & threatening words. I suggested you the solution even before this started but you have a mind of an ant. Your problem is you dont think before you do. I pointed this thing out too in the sms.

I think people should start opening box videos. It will help as a proof in future that what he/she have got inside.

Fully agreed but do you still think that it would prevent buyers from accusing the seller ? I dont think it would help unfortunately. The buyer can later on accuse that there was no board or gfx card or cpu, etc even though he/she must have removed it & then created the video. The point is digit is no courthouse. Both the parties can solve the matter amicably & privately but if any of the parties turn hostile then nothing can be done just like in this case. Only the buyer & seller know what item has been packed & what not.

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
Exactly. That very same thin metal piece with holes which you put in the cabinet before installing the board. The buyer is under the wrong impression that it HOLDS the board :facepalm: in place when infact everybody knows that the screws hold it. Any board works perfectly without a plate. Anyone can google this & then proceed with the installation of the board.

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I thought it was something like a backplate or something :p. Use the world I/O shield.

I doubt you get I/O shields that way, even service centres might not have them. Rather than giving 50-200 bucks, put it in an envelope with a thin bubblewrap and ship it. Its not as if its going to cost a bomb or anything- its cheaper than Rs. 200. Everybody goes home happy.

That is- assuming the I/O shield is not lost.

OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan
whats a back panel? the thin metal plate that supports the i/o ports??

yeahh..

I thought it was something like a backplate or something :p. Use the world I/O shield.

I doubt you get I/O shields that way, even service centres might not have them. Rather than giving 50-200 bucks, put it in an envelope with a thin bubblewrap and ship it. Its not as if its going to cost a bomb or anything- its cheaper than Rs. 200. Everybody goes home happy.

right.. i m ready for paying xtra 200 bucks as i said ..

the the panel of desired mobo - *www.overclockersclub.com/siteimages/articles/sapphire_gigabyte_z68/140_thumb.jpg

varunb

Working in an IT company

1. Why should I help him for some damage he has done at his end ?
2. Nevertheless, I was willing to help him out of charity & suggested him this same solution which he knows but not after all this ruckus. He disagreed, then insulted me, threatened me & finally agrees ?? !

Nope. I am done from my side.

kartikoli

Busy!!
i would say varun please buy a panel ~50rs and ship it through speedpost [they are reliable and cheap]
this should cost not more than 100rs

@funskar you can pay the amt. and dont worry you will get your panel
i dont think you need insured parsel for a thin metal piece

varunb

Working in an IT company
i would say varun please buy a panel ~50rs and ship it through speedpost [they are reliable and cheap]
this should cost not more than 100rs

@funskar you can pay the amt. and dont worry you will get your panel
i dont think you need insured parsel for a thin metal piece

Srry mate. All he had to do was agree earlier to pay & be done with it instead of blowing it out of proportion. I tolerated his nonsense for more than 6 hours & maintained my patience & still kept advising him but I have lost my patience now. I am not gonna buy new items for anyone for free. I am no babysitter. If anyone else is interested to help him out then pls be my guest

OP
funskar

funskar

Padawan
1. Why should I help him for some damage he has done at his end ?
2. Nevertheless, I was willing to help him out of charity & suggested him this same solution which he knows but not after all this ruckus. He disagreed, then insulted me, threatened me & finally agrees ?? !

Nope. I am done from my side.

u know it urself that it was ur mistake..

for nt packing all accesories..

if i can buy a 11k+ mobo .. y wii i not buy a panel .
bt its nt available..

Lastly ..i m cheated by u.. which guy stated before the deal
he will include all the accesories n he missd out the panel.
that guy is behaving rudly.
and after that if buyer is ok to pay few bucks for courier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom