Maximize ur Firefox viewspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*img101.imageshack.us/img101/4529/maxuseofscreenspacebq4.th.gif​

This is the maximum screen space u can use without "full-screening" ur Firefox with F11.

How to do it?

Simple. As most of us know, the Tiny Menu add-on/extension which replaces the standard Firefox menu bar with a tiny menu popup.
After installing this extension, right-click on the menu bar -> Customize, and then drag-drop all unnecessary buttons onto the Customize pop-up.
Select Show "Icons". Tick-mark "Use small buttons".

Then, in the white-space which replaces the Full Menu(File, Edit...) earlier.., drag-drop other buttons and address bar to get this all in the same line (such that the navigation toolbar is empty now). Disable Navigation ToolBar. Voila!!! A space gain of @least 15%.

I would also request you to use the theme IFox Smooth by Radar.250x for best results.

It as simple as that. And very effective. See how much screen space I saved. Normally about 80-70% screen space is taken by all these buttons and the rest. Now I've @least 95% visibility.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
wow man ur really doin some hard work on the forum today , keep it up :D
have to go now for supper though bye :D

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
koolbluez said:
This is the maximum screen space u can use without "full-screening" ur Firefox with F11.
Wrong. you can autohide the Menu bar, Status bar & tab bar :))

I use another extension called FullerScreen plus my own Stylish scripts for autohiding/toggling my toolbars in Normal screen mode. Use CustomButtons extension to make your own Toggle Buttons for custom toolbars.
Long Live DOMi :D

Last edited:
OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
But.. I'ld advice guyz who make webpages to keep in mind that the webpage they make & view in this 'll b diffeerent from what the viewers see.. they'll see different... I faced this prob sometime back :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I just move the addressbar, searchbar, toolbar buttons, etc. to Menubar and disable other toolbars. So it just takes only menubar space. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom