Master Hardware Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssb1551

Technomancer
hi guys this is my 1st post:)..I got a query..I stay in Bhubaneswar n I wanna buy AMD processrors but I can't find my desired processor(which is Phenom II X2 955 Black Edition).I also wanna buy Gigabyte Motherboard but I can't find any shop which sells Gigabyte.So anyone who knows shops in Bhubaneswar which sells the above items plz plz give me the contact no. or address(any 1 will do)..I'll be really really grateful for the help!!!

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I think near Tollygunge no nokia care is there i think in behala you find if not then gariahat...opposite to nokia priority partner in subrarata ray club lane.

tkin

Back to school!!
Pls anyone tell the the location of Nokia Care near Tollygunge.
Now my mobile not working properly...:(
Theres one near tollygunge, actually you have to go to tollygunge phari(a little ahead of entrance to anwar shah road), there is a tall building there on your left side called merlin manor, its situated right after the phari crossing, there's a nokia care on the ground floor.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Theres one near tollygunge, actually you have to go to tollygunge phari(a little ahead of entrance to anwar shah road), there is a tall building there on your left side called merlin manor, its situated right after the phari crossing, there's a nokia care on the ground floor.

oh i am wrong earlier sorry for that.Actually i search from google but no result i said so:grin:

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

Thanks!
But,they don't take mobile for service.
So I have to got to near Mudiali.
I have submitted my mobile yesterday.
Nokia ppl told me 2 days warranty left and make me paranoid so that I had to paid them for extended warranty.....:(
They told there is no guarantee that ur phone will work perfectly after it got repaired from Nokia care and u got only 2 days warranty left......:(

sanudigit

Broken In
I do not understand the policies of this forum. There are 2 sticky threads on RMA experience but no thread on price list of computer hardware parts.
Can anybody or maybe the moderator explain??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ welcome to TDF!

Why are you so lazy about searching and going through the forum sections - sped a little time for browsing through forum sections - we have many great and quality threads in here as well as members :

Here's what you have asked for and it's a very active thread as well :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/96218-hardware-spec-sheet-price-update.html

BTW, from next time post your questions in appropriate section and your post will be deleted without any further notice.

tkin

Back to school!!
List of all service centers in kolkata:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/98253-hardware-price-check-kolkata.html

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
these r all delhi numbers except for helpline nos. btw u can ask helpline ppl for authorised dealers in ur area-
amd helpline-16004256664
compaq customer service-1600112267
hp customer service-1600444999
Intel-51226000
Mediatech India for gainward cards-5160766
Microsoft-1600111100
philips-23738616,23761646
Rashi peripherals for xfx cards and some more peripheral which i don't exactly remember-26448428/29.check out their site for branch numbers.
Seagate india-1600331104
Samsung nehru place-51511234
Samsung helpline-52528282
btw there's a company called smc i think. these guys assemble total pcs. rashi peripherals gave me the number its 26293001/2
hope this helps

That's great buddy I really needed this as I am going to buy a PC for myself.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Guys im planning2buy intel DX58SO2 motherboard ----> Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO2 - Overview for my intel core i7-920 processor, can u plz gimme d contact details of genuine intel dealers, suppliers in MUMBAI so tat i can confirm its Correct price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom