Mass Effect 4

rst

Youngling
Mass effect series is my favorite game series.
Now there is news for mass effect 4.
So we can expect mass effect 4 in 2014-16(although actual date not confirmed).
There will be no "Shepard " in mass effect 4 (new story)

for more information;*www.examiner.com/article/new-mass-effect-4-details-point-to-reboot?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next
Also try;*www.examiner.com/article/mass-effect-4-release-date

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Mass effect series is my favorite game series.
Now there is news for mass effect 4.
So we can expect mass effect 4 in 2014-16(although actual date not confirmed).
There will be no "Shepard " in mass effect 4 (new story)

for more information;New 'Mass Effect 4' details point to reboot - National Video Games | Examiner.com
Also try;Mass Effect 4 release date - Dayton MMORPG | Examiner.com

Right, another game in EA hand.....How typical. :|

OP
rst

rst

Youngling
mass effect series is one of the best series in pc game history.
Although it will be a new story , they should try another series in 3 parts.(Atleast good story)
They should learn what happen to price of Persia series(POP 4 and 5 disappointed me , although I am waiting for POP 6 also).
I am sure ME4 will not disappoint me(we can trust Bioware).

gameranand

Living to Play
Although it will be a new story , they should try another series in 3 parts.(Atleast good story)
They should learn what happen to price of Persia series(POP 4 and 5 disappointed me , although I am waiting for POP 6 also).
I am sure ME4 will not disappoint me(we can trust Bioware).

No we actually can't trust them now. The good guys from the studio are gone already. :|

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I am sure ME4 will not disappoint me(we cannot trust Bioware EA).

Mass Effect 4 will be a CoD style FPS

cyborg47

Technomancer
That FPS thing might be possible, remember the Halo-esque mass effect prototype Bioware made?

[youtube]JSy33Cc_96I[/youtube]

Last edited:
OP
rst

rst

Youngling
ME4 as a FPS would be the fastest way for Bioware to lose practically their entire fanbase

gameranand

Living to Play
ME4 as a FPS would be the fastest way for Bioware to lose practically their entire fanbase

Like they have a fanbase.......Previously they had a Fan base because of DAO and ME2 and then DA2 and ME3 happened and now Bioware is just another Studio which was good but not is. :|

cyborg47

Technomancer
Like they have a fanbase.......Previously they had a Fan base because of DAO and ME2 and then DA2 and ME3 happened and now Bioware is just another Studio which was good but not is. :|

You should look at the bioware forums, the userbase is humongous.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Look at COD fanbase its also humongous.

$hittiest comparison ever! There's also a humongous difference between cod fanbase and mass effect/Bioware's. Like I said, you should actually go look at them. ME/Bioware's fanbase isn't stupidly childish like COD's. Heck, those guys make tons of comics, stories, game concepts within their favorite game's universe, can a fanbase be more awesome than that?

gameranand

Living to Play
$hittiest comparison ever! There's also a humongous difference between cod fanbase and mass effect/Bioware's. Like I said, you should actually go look at them. ME/Bioware's fanbase isn't stupidly childish like COD's. Heck, those guys make tons of comics, stories, game concepts within their favorite game's universe, can a fanbase be more awesome than that?

Yeah right Everything is Great Except the Goddamn Game From Them.

bippukt

In the zone
ME3 was a pretty good game except for the ending. Even its multiplayer was quite interesting. I am quite happy with a third person shooter and I prefer that, but an FPS will not be an automatic no for me.

gameranand

Living to Play
oh cmon, it's a fine game. Ask yourself, the entire single player was enjoyable except for the ending(duh!), the multiplayer has got a lot of positive praise too ;)

Well story defines the game for me...After playing ME1 and ME2 2 times with different characters I was hoping for a proper closure and they ruined it completely.....also DA2 was a letdown also.....after that many of their crew got away from the studio.....what do you expect me to say, that they are doing great ??

OP
rst

rst

Youngling
Well, ME3 has different endings according to your "effective military strength" .
So do all side missions to get better end.
I played it 2nd time to save Ashley,Miranda and to get different end.

Top Bottom