Maruti Suzuki launches the all-new Swift

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Photos of new swift
*i.imgur.com/ZQKA0.jpg *i.imgur.com/tuKG5.jpg *i.imgur.com/ikuSI.jpg *i.imgur.com/En8gM.jpg *i.imgur.com/k4nWx.jpg*i.imgur.com/iqhBb.jpg

New Delhi: India’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki has launched its much awaited car, the all-new Swift in New Delhi today.

Introductory prices for the new Swift are:

LXi Petrol: Rs. 4.22 lakhs
VXi Petrol: Rs. 4.76 lakhs
ZXi Petrol: Rs. 5.53 lakhs
LDi Diesel: Rs. 5.17 lakhs
VDi Diesel: Rs. 5.61 lakhs
ZDi Diesel: Rs. 6.38 lakhs

Built on a completely new platform, the new Swift is longer, wider and lighter than its predecessor. With best in class acceleration, high power to weight ratio and improved fuel efficiency, the new Swift sets several new benchmarks.

The car has an energetic and vibrant presence, thanks to the swept back, rather large headlamps and tail lamps, completely reworked grille and a smiling central air intake.

The width and height are up only marginally, but length is increased by 90mm and the wheelbase is 50mm longer.

The new Swift is powered by the same motors, 1.2 litre K series petrol and the much acclaimed 1.3 DDIS diesel. The petrol engine has been tweaked with VVT (variable valve timing) technology that makes it sportier.

The diesel engine remains unchanged, however, overall weight has been reduced by 30 kg and 15 kg on petrol and diesel variants respectively. The result is improved fuel efficiency, 18.6kmpl for petrol and 22.9kmpl for diesel.

Source-Yahoo

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
This must be the foreign model because stearing is on the left side. BTW, does anyone know how much did the older Petrol ZXi model cost?

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ In fact, those headlights and tail lights are the two things, which makes it look distinct and attractive from the old model! Apart from that, the wheels, the facelift and the interiors look nice! I'd wish, they gave more punch to Diesel just like petrol!
thnx for pics btw! :)

Top Bottom