March 2008 Digit DVD Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandu

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

I didn't know where I could post this topic; I couldn't post in the feedback forum because of insufficient privilages.

Well, the titles should tell you my problem. I purchased a copy of Digit March 2008 (at a railway station of all the places) and the DVD doesn't work. I tried installing Company of Heros Opposing Fronts demo on 3 machines so far and no luck.

Can someone help me with this? I can't track the vendor who sold me this magazine, so I am hoping someone here can do something.

Thanks!

ThinkFree

Technomancer
DIGIT promises to replace non-functioning disks
contact them at

help@thinkdigit.com

Absolutely right!!!
Feb 08 disk that I got was not working. So I mailed them and got a replacement DVD within a month. And you know, it wasn't working either. I again emailed them and they sent March 08 DVD which too isn't working!!!!!!!!!!!

evewin89

In the zone
Absolutely right!!!
Feb 08 disk that I got was not working. So I mailed them and got a replacement DVD within a month. And you know, it wasn't working either. I again emailed them and they sent March 08 DVD which too isn't working!!!!!!!!!!!
me 2 having same prob...but i didn't mailed them 2 digit bt i replaced it wit a new DVD frm a bookstore frm where i usually buy DIGIT..& u kno wat,the new DVD is also not working....

slugger

Banned
Absolutely right!!!

thats bad!!!:(
even sendin a functional disk after a month is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom