A

adi007

Youngling
yepeeeeeeee..:D:D:D:
i did it.....
finally found a solution....
it's
www.waythru.info
excellent site... can browse blogspot now....
The only thing i fear that they might ban this too after soime days....:(

update
24 jan
They have banned this site too..problem not yet solved..

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Your college might be using Dans Guardina (Open Source Web Filter) because it has the ability to ban Websites based on Phrase or Word Lists :confused:

OP
A

adi007

Youngling
^^exactly..
can any one explain more about Dans Guardina coz i think the way i found to overcome ban will soon become non usable..:(

OP
A

adi007

Youngling
from *dansguardian.org/
How to remove DansGuardian

You can't. It is not installed on your computer. It is installed at your ISP or your firewall server at your company or school network. If DansGuardian has appeared and you don't know how to get rid of it then you are looking in the wrong place! You need to speak to your ISP or network manager. If they have configured the network correctly then it is impossible to bypass so don't bother asking how to bypass it. What you should do is go and speak to them and explain the site that is being denied and they can change the settings on their server. DansGuardian is designed to be completely flexible and it is your network administrator who has configured it this way so speak to them!! If someone parked a Ford car in your driveway - would you ring up the Ford Car Company? No.
:mad::sad::cry:

OP
A

adi007

Youngling
HELP

Now www.waythru.info is also banned..
How the hell did they find out this...:mad::mad::mad:
imagine within one day of finding the solution,they came to know...
hats off to them ...
looks like they are watching my every action...
now no solution left..
please help me..:(:(

If it's not possible to post the solution PM me or mail me at adithyau[at]gmail[dot]com

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
using random proxies are the only option.u cant do much with dansguardian,squid etc :( As ur sysadmin is really capable,he will find any proxies.even anonymous,secure proxies too !
1.try some anonymous proxy which is not indexed by ur sysadmin :p
like *www.proxysweet.com
and browse to *proxy.org
select any random proxy there and browse:)

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
using random proxies are the only option.u cant do much with dansguardian,squid etc :( As ur sysadmin is really capable,he will find any proxies.even anonymous,secure proxies too !
like *www.proxysweet.com
and browse to *proxy.org
The SYS Admin must hv banned this 2 also, if not he ll block this on the next day.
The solution is list the web sites you want to browse and contact your Sys Admin or HOD with the reasons why u need them.

OP
A

adi007

Youngling
like *www.proxysweet.com
and browse to *proxy.org
both are working right now ..:D
Will have to wait till tommorow to know whether they will work forever or not..
Thankd :D

The SYS Admin must hv banned this 2 also, if not he ll block this on the next day.
That has happened to me many times..
But how they came to know about it..
Surely they are not verifying every site that a student visits...how..?:confused:

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi,

I am havin the same prob in my office too..But I am using a software called as GPass. It is a tunneling app thru which you can add the programs you want and use it like media player, outlook, ie, firefox etc..

It works fine for me..Jus install the appz in your computer and voila you are free frm the block..

This s/w is know by our sys admin ppl and they openly agreed tht they are not able to block this s/w.

So try it and let us knw whethr it workd 4 u..

Happy hunting.

Get it here - *www.gpass1.com/

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
Hi,

I am havin the same prob in my office too..But I am using a software called as GPass. It is a tunneling app thru which you can add the programs you want and use it like media player, outlook, ie, firefox etc..

It works fine for me..Jus install the appz in your computer and voila you are free frm the block..

This s/w is know by our sys admin ppl and they openly agreed tht they are not able to block this s/w.

So try it and let us knw whethr it workd 4 u..

Happy hunting.

Get it here - *www.gpass1.com/
They are using Linux with lower privileges in their college. I don't think he can use this.

OP
A

adi007

Youngling
^^ yes he is right and moreover *www.gpass1.com/ is also banned..:mad:

like *www.proxysweet.com
and browse to *proxy.org
proxy.org is down :sad:

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^then try JAP in firefox-may be if u got some luck :D
JAP-
*anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/index_en.html

How to access blocked or restricted orkut or any site with proxy but without using any proxy servers for free.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@adi, make a list of websites which you want to visit, then give a request to the admins to open up the site stating the reason on why you want those sites to be opend.. this is the best method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom