Make Free PC to Phone Calls Worldwide including India

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
Just for your information guys, after the successful post about Gizmocall. I now found a hack/workaround to make gizmocall work for more than 10 mins.

Read the story here:
*www.tubetorial.com/feedvertising/*voipguides.blogspot.com/2007/02/gizmocall-hack-to-make-20-minutes-calls.html

deeps5d

Right off the assembly line
Thanks a lot for the link. Well I am not able to register on the gizmo call. Its giving me error message. Could u pls help me?

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, it isn't. It is still working fine, buddy! :)

Thanks a lot for the information about extending the call time vinnythejinny! You are awesome. I suppose they will fix this soon though.

OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
to give you a quick update the same company now offers worldwide FREE SMS, unlimited anytime. I got this news out much before their official release :)

do read the full story here: *voipguides.blogspot.com/2007/03/gizmosms-free-sms-anywhere-in-world.html

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
hey i downloaded gizmo and the ALL free calls doesent work for me. it still shows inactive. also Voipcheap didnt work for me .. i doubt if free VoIP works ..

parag1985

Broken In
call got connected properly but voice is breaking too much i have a broadband connection but still voice is breaking.. any solutions???

it is working for me also but gizmocall has very bad voice quality n when i tried voice buster voice quality was very gud any solutions for gizmocall???

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Check to make sure you do not have anything else running in the background that is using your bandwidth. It works just fine on my pathetically slow 256 Kbps DataOne connection.

Josan said:
But all these services need a verry fast net speed
A 256 Kbps works just fine. (And please don't tell me that is "verry fast".)

i have 64 kbps connection .... and the call quality is not too bad ....... and its working perfectly fine in windows vista too.... thnx for link dude... its really great ....

OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
Guys, some of you have managed to get the free calls through gizmocall, some of you couldn't. VOIP Guide has again put together a great deal for all of you. This solution will let you call all over the world including India. Give it a shot and let me know how it went.

Read it all here: *voipguides.blogspot.com/2007/05/best-voip-solution-for-free-calls.html

amol48

Searching...
Hey guys i am not able to make calls... I downloaded the plugin also installation was successful.. i have Flash player too.. Everything goes fine till i press CALL, but then it shows that call is connected but i don't get any call on my cell or LL..!!!! :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom