Make Free PC to Phone Calls Worldwide including India

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Thx for telling.

Why it is free? If it is free then what will they earn from it? R u sure that it is free for 10 mins?

amitava82

MMO Addict
thanks man. works like charm with firefox.

Last edited:
OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
yeah its absolutely free, they wont deduct money from your Windows XP :eek: :p lol..

The model these guys work on is a Pooling model, the money earned from people buying additional talktime will payoff for the FREE cost. Its a risky model unless you are sure to earn more money from paid calls. I have personally spoken to CEO of Allfreecalls and Jajah. They seem to be doing well with the model and hoping for a good revenue.

My prediction for Jajah : they will be bought over by some big provider like Skype this year!

@Vista user: I guess it doesnt support vista at the moment. I will get hold of those guys sometime tonight. Will call and chase them up on this issue. Thanks for reporting.:)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oh cool! I don't know what the problem seems to be then. Try re-installing the plug-in, Flash player and disabling the firewall maybe.

mayneu

Journeyman
kalpik said:
Works fine with vista here :)
it works on vista???
what did u do for that? plug in is not at all showing any progress once i click on installer.... its not there in task manager also. but u cant alter the .exe file.... says busy, this file is being used by another programme, pls try again.....
why???
i have all the latest version softwares required for gizmocall..... what did u do pls tell me.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
How to make calls to landline?
+91 Std_code landline_number
with no intermediate spaces... It dint worked 4 me?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
mayneu said:
it works on vista???
what did u do for that? plug in is not at all showing any progress once i click on installer.... its not there in task manager also. but u cant alter the .exe file.... says busy, this file is being used by another programme, pls try again.....
why???
i have all the latest version softwares required for gizmocall..... what did u do pls tell me.
The plugin does not show and progress bar, but after 5-10 seconds it says the plugin was installed sucessfully..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mayneu said:
it works on vista???
why???
If you are using Internet Explorer, try using Opera or Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom