make a big file as big as u want... bigger than digit fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well this trick is also used to fill up the space left on a (pirated) console game cd so that it may work with it . like in a dreamcast the cd must be full or it won't work .

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
wooohoo!!!
mods r becomin HOT nowadays........hope this is not deleted...

if there is n option to create such a file it means it must have some use......the developers r not fools i.e. the ppl @ Microsoft

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
kool info. but as said earlier it is something that will create more pain than gain.

anyhoo, what is the 'DEBUG' command for anyway?

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Rollercoaster said:
kool info. but as said earlier it is something that will create more pain than gain.

anyhoo, what is the 'DEBUG' command for anyway?

Debug is a MS-DOS command which can be used to enter machine language into the computer either to create programs or test computer peripherals by receiving back various computer machine code.

check this for more details: *www.computerhope.com/rdebug.htm

blackpearl

The Devil
Tell me is there is any method by which we can reduce the file size? THat is if a file is say 10MB, the computer should identify it as only say 5MB. Is that possible?

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
This method is useful to save some disk space at hand, so when you reallly run out of space, just delete this and go. Just don't put files like these to download anywhere.

I know that you can put a limit on drive space to be used but still this is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom