Magazines with full content online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi,

Do you know of any Magazine Sites where the Issue's content are available online? I am interested in IT/Gaming/Book Reviews Magazines.

The ones I know:

PC World-> www.pcworld.com
Network Magazine(India)-> www.Networkmagazineindia.com
Book Magazine-> www.bookmagazine.com

Requires Subscription id.:

PC Quest -> www.pcquest.com
Windows and .Net mag-> www.winnetmag.com

Some mags give their Archives on CD's (www.pcw.co.uk). If you know any more, please post. It is always easier to serach for articles :)

Bye!

GA

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Dude a simple one Our Very own Digit Mag.....well this mag is all i need to get my hands on for now....issuing its every mags in .pdf format and even online archive....well now lets not forget this site its the first and foremost...come on mate can't forget the site which u are currently posting can u.... :D

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey Digit isn't offering its content online. They are just giving out the pdfs but the haven't uploded it on their website for others to view when online

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
sujithtom said:
Hey Digit isn't offering its content online. They are just giving out the pdfs but the haven't uploded it on their website for others to view when online

its only for their subscribers mate . even digit has to earn their bread and butter so they just cant give out their mag content to everybody !!

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
It was just share and increase the knowledge resources

Hi All,

The post was just share what I knew and to know more. If some magazine does not put its content online or restricts it in some way, it is their policy.

So please stop comparing and let's have some good discussion :)

Bye!

GA

ujjwal

Padawan
Excellent links Game Addict ... I just knew about pcquest (the older issues are available for all)

I just know about newsletters - like Lockergnome and Langalist which have their content online.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
i dunno kid its just a feelin that comes reading ur posts.seems like some anger waiting to come out.

but i may be wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i acccess these publications... :)

PC World
PC Week
PC Magazine
Electronic Gaming Monthly
Games for Windows

from IIT library resources :D

& many more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.