Mac OS X 10.5.2 is packing hefty fixes, due January-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
5.2 ... damn el jobso seems tobe working over time :D

As much love as Apple's Mac OS X Leopard has received in the press and from users, there are still plenty of bugs that need ironing out. Lucky for those users and those not-easily-embarrassed members of the press, Apple seems to be addressing most of those remaining bugs with its 10.5.2 update, which it just seeded to developers. There are apparently 76 fixes listed in the release notes, ranging from fan-faves like MacBook AirPort funkiness to obscure gems like Rosetta PowerPC compatibility memory leaks. This is just the first distribution of the update, and a release to users is rumored to hit mid-January, coinciding with new hardware at Macworld.

Source

praka123

left this forum longback
make UNIX PERMISSION STRUCTURE and SECURITY FEATURES a must for every 10th class student.else,they will come here whining about mac or linux or bsd :rolleyes: FYI M$ boys:unix permission is really tough to break and total increase in users wont make it vulnerable like window$.apple messed with freebsd fork darwin and now there are many suid bits set which *may* be vulnerable due to poor coding or flaw in binaries they made. :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
naveen_reloaded said:
Welcome apple to the world of patches,hot fixes,etc..etc.

Follow ms now

no one can do it better than M$,they even release fixes for fixes.lol.

anyways no OS is perfect and bugs come up as more and more people start using it,so no big deal if they are releasing fixes.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I meant to say to all apple lovers..who cherish that apple is stable and all blah blah blah stuff...
I meant to say that the more the features a os has the more the bugs its to face...
:-D:-D:-D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I'd written up a post for this one but the editors were afraid it might piss off Apple so it went unpublished. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom