m goin fo ps2 but please lemme with these details fo ps2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genx069

Broken In
hi der every1,
Are there diff ver of ps2 on the market, dealer say there's fat 1 and a new slim1,
m planning to go for the slim1 as it's da latest, bt in da slim models is there a specific series dat i need to go for?
wat excatly's moded ones? i knw dat i wun b gettin any warranty on the moded 1's bt is dat da lens r changed? if any changes r made den r the parts used are originally frm sony or sme made n china stuff!!
also is the new slim series's having any series heating issue!!
wat r da thngs to chk fo befo paying da dealer for my ps2?
also m gettn a ps2 new (moded1, bt it's not sealed pack s the dealer said dat to get it moded they hav to brk da seal basically, is dat ok?) slim series at a price of 7800rs and with 6games of my choice is dat a gd deal from n electronic store at norbit at malad, my frnd recently bought a nw moded ps2 from alpha's at v.parle for 7900 (vthot warranty) + paid xtra fo the xtra joystk + for da 8 mem card.
also hw to differntiate n make sure dat the mem card m buying is original as well!!
ppl pls hlp me vth ur suggestions at da earliest.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36696

use this link now...as it is also dealing with PS2

Thats costly...just go down to lamington road....it cheaper there.....i had last time been to lami there it was between 6-6.5K :)

dealer say there's fat 1 and a new slim1
TRUE

also is the new slim series's having any series heating issue!!
refer above thread for that....but according to me...u haev to be luck to get the ri8 PS2.....but mostly heating is not problem......

dealer said dat to get it moded they hav to brk da seal

TRUE

OP
G

genx069

Broken In
hey der thnks for ya sugg'n bro, i'll def'y refer to the link dat u refer'd,n also s far s moded goes (wat excatly does dat mean, is dat the original chip's removed n is the mod chip by sony o by any 3rd party?? n if u buy a ps2 which's already a moded1, den do u get back da original chip o da lens back!)

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Ur always welcomed.... ;)
Modded means its done by 3rd party ......just insert a chip which allows.....others titles which r not original..as original r very costly wrt indian standards.....to work smoothly...so it is definately not done by sony..:)....so if u wanna play many titles go for modded..and if u have money to spend on original one's then go for unmodded.

tinku dhar

In the zone
i recently got PS2 for bout Rs 6800

also guys have anyone BOUGHT COMPONENT CABLE of PS2 ???????????????

its urgent reply fast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom