Lyrics Plugin for WMP..(Very Cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya1987

Extheist
Hi guys!!

I just found this cool lyrics plugin for WMP, So wanted I to share it with you,

INFO:-

If you're someone who listens to your music collection in Windows Media Player then now, thanks to Lyrics Plugin for Windows Media Player you can enjoy the words to your songs within the player as you listen to them. As long as you're connected to the Net the program will automatically search for the lyrics and display them in real time.
Unfortunately, probably due to my rather eclectic taste in music, the application failed to provide the words to many of my tracks. However, there is a neat facility for quickly adding lyrics to a particular song so over time more songs will have lyrics attached to them as people continue to upload them. Of course, mistakes may creep in but you can always correct these yourself.
Languages:

English

OS requirements for Lyrics Plugin for Windows Media Player:

Minimum requirements:

• Windows Media Player 9 and above
  • Internet connection

*screenshots.en.softonic.com/en/scrn/63000/63670/4_moby.jpg

*www.lyricsplugin.com/download/lyricsplugin03.exe

Please comment wheather you liked it or not

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
The best lyrics plugin is Minilyrics. it supports lrc files (syncronised lyrics), auto-integrates lyrics into mp3 files and has a cool looking display.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
thanks aditya. I didnt even know I needed this before you posted it.
Awesome. And it finds the lyrics to the not-so-famous songs too....(Satyricon
's new album too).... awesome!!!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Try minilyrics

It is much better.

Yup... I did.
First thing's first: It does not have Beatles' songs' lyrics. Thats was enough for me to reject it. :)

SO I was played Rammstein in the plugin you provided and was surprised to see German lyrics!!!
But, just for the sake of fun, I played Lucky Ali and I was ammazed to see lyrics poping on screen!!!!!!Accurate lyrics for Hindi songs( even those which are highly mistagged)!!

kapsicum

spice it up
Lyrics Plugin is simple,lite, has awesome Database of lyrics for almost any song u throw at it ...n moreover a Free plugin...

while Minilyrics is too crappy ...firstly since its has annoying 2-3 windows popping up asking to register, the main lyrics window & the floating lyrics window everytime u start off ur media player & its Database of lyrics is incomparable to lyrics plugin...

only plus point it has is that u can set the lyrics to view in Karaoke n few more modes and also adds a lyrics editor tool to creat your own karaoke ready lyrics...

yes... I forgot to mention that both this plugins are not just available for WMP only ... but for numerous other media players including Winamp.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Nice plugin, thanks for sharing, the good thing is many songs which are not available in minilyrics are available in this & you can also add ur own lyrics if u have it, this is quite good for Nusrat's songs, its hard to find his song lyrics.

Quite light weight than minilyrics.
The bad thing is that it does not scroll the lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom