lsass.exe ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamespy

Broken In
My windows 2000 pro os often generates lsass.exe error and restarts. I am not able to find the reason behind it. Can anyone help me in this regard.

bit

Banned
gamespy said:
My windows 2000 pro os often generates lsass.exe error and restarts. I am not able to find the reason behind it. Can anyone help me in this regard.
Your system is surely infected with worm, run a good antivirus such as kaspersky with up-to-date definitions and more importantly use a firewall while connect to internet. If you are already using a firewall then it means you have given access to that worm which is residing in your system.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Its the famous sasser worm! Get a good firewall. That should block it.. And scan with a good Anti Virus to remove it.

anandk

Distinguished Member
i may be wrong, but it could be the lovesan or blaster or sasser virus.

first run your virus scan (avast) at boot time or safe mode using deep-scan modes.

then download and use the latest sasser removal tool and sasser fixer tool (microsoft/symantec).

then patch up your pc with KB835732 patch.

use zone alarm firewall, when on the net. take windows updates or run the latest autopatcherxp..

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
------------------------------
These links may help you:-
*www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20958211.html
*www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/lsass.exe.html
*www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/lsass/
*process.networktechs.com/lsass.exe.php
*ask-leo.com/what_are_lsass_lsassex...know_if_im_infected_what_do_i_do_if_i_am.html
*ask-leo.com/can_i_delete_lsassexe_svchostexe.html

T

TheRAVAN

Instead of all this sh** simply FORMAT your primary partition and reinstall properly...your system os F****d up..

Good Luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom