Low End Handsets Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
hello Friends,
I have recently got a Airtel Point(Showroom) in my Town in Mizoram. We will be giving out Airtel prepaid connection from next month (first week). I want to sell Handsets too with my Airtel Prepaid Connection. Since my town is not very big one, I feel that applying for Handset Distributor will not suit me and i want to sell low end mobiles. Kindly suggest me handset models below Rs 5000 that will be good in the market and which city i will get cheap mobiles (grey markey ones will do). And if anyone is in this same business and intrested in doing a business with me kindly let me know.

Regards

Tawia
( tawia.pachuau [at] gmail.com )

prasad_den

Padawan
You get a Nokia 1112 phone for about 2.2K... Its a really good phone, but with monochrome display.. Or you can get a Motorola C168 for about 2.9K.. its a colour phone.. Both these prices are original ones..you can get grey market ones for much less. But why don't you just give original ones with bill and warranty. Customers will be more satisfied and will trust you more, I feel..

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
Thanks for your sugesion. I felt that selling with bills/waranty will make it expensive and that there are no authorised service centers nearby. If its just 100-200 difference then its ok. But if the price difference is like 500-1K then i feel it will be better to sell it on Grey.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom