Loud Music Phone ~5k

coldhart

Journeyman
1. Budget? 5k
2. Display type and size? any but bigger than 2"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? i prefer bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?any
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).any but i like touchscreen if it has good quality speaker & headphone sound
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. any
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).any
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.im not gonna use it for browsing so 3g & wifi is not necessary if its present then good
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?any
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? listening audio music on speaker or headphone , watching music videos(if good formats are supported ie mp4, mkv etc)
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
12. Any other info that you want to share
i want mobile with very good quality Loud speaker & headphone sound(i have brainwavz m2 & creative ep630 i'll use one of them as earphone)
if its possible(~5k) then i like mobile with big capacitive touchscreen with good ui & support for various video format but my primary need is good quality loud music phone with atleast 8gb storage support

axe

Broken In
under 5k the best music phone is Micromax A45. it is specially designed for music lovers. its a touch display phone with 3.5 inch screen. it is a android device so you can enjoy the world of google android and get lots of free applications. check the white colour set. u will love its looks

xs.dhaval

Broken In
You could look at Micromax M2.
You can get it around 2k. Sometimes 1800 with offers.

It has SRS engine in it.
And they give a DOME headset with the phone, which is REALLY impressive.
I just loved the clarity and comfort of the headset.
Its the usp of the phone. This kinda headsets would cost around 1K in market.

Only its has a limited 2GB memory space, but it was enough for me.

The build quality is excellent. Really robust, as its a unibody construction. The two simcards and battery need to be inserted from the top and bottom of phone, no backcover.

Dont expect much from camera.

Top Bottom