LOTR: no sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

In the zone
i just d/l-ed LOTR: 2 towers n return of the king . torrents of both were frm the same site ( dunno if m allowed 2 discuss the sitz name :twisted: ) .
now my problem is that whenever i play these movies in either windows media player or divx , the picture quality is superb but there aint ne sound . but they play fine in media palyer classic :!: :!: :!: now what m i supposed 2 make of this . used 2 think its always other way around ( everything plays fine in WMP ) .

so guys help me out . btw , the encoding is in xvid , mp3 bit rate - 448 kbps , both r 2 GB movies , rez- 608x256 . need ne thing else 2 solve this case :?:

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
I also have these movies they! also dunt get played in Media player although me too have all the gud codecs installed K-lite & DivX ...

Well, mr. i still watch the movies & i play them in VLC media player .. yeeeeepppppppppiiiiiii! :p

now go to google ... type this "download VLC" follow ne link from there .. download it! & play! ..

enjoy the titanic experience of the classic movies! :twisted:

hope it helps U! do tell me the results!

waiting! gud luck!

OP
M

mamba

In the zone
yehmeriidhain said:
I also have these movies they! also dunt get played in Media player although me too have all the gud codecs installed K-lite & DivX ...

Well, mr. i still watch the movies & i play them in VLC media player .. yeeeeepppppppppiiiiiii! :p

now go to google ... type this "download VLC" follow ne link from there .. download it! & play! ..

waiting! gud luck!

dude if u read my post carefully , have mentioned that they r running fine ( with sound n all ) on media player classic . my query is , y they rnt running on either windows media player n divx player .

btw , yes the experience was awsome :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm..., i guess u don't have the codec for the same....
Usually these have xVid video and AC3 audio codec. Windows media player and divx player may need codecs which u might not have installed.

Download Gspot , it shows wht codec u need, and install if u don't have them...
*www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
mamba said:
yehmeriidhain said:

waiting! gud luck!

dude if u read my post carefully , have mentioned that they r running fine ( with sound n all ) on media player classic . my query is , y they rnt running on either windows media player n divx player .

btw , yes the experience was awsome :D

bhai maine bhin theek hi kaha hain .. mera matalab yeh hain ki! VLC mein sound bhin aata hain! :twisted:

... fine! now post back ur results & try VLC once!

OP
M

mamba

In the zone
*img144.echo.cx/img144/2960/vids6bz.th.jpg

*img144.echo.cx/img144/1407/audio3sx.th.jpg

the 1st 1 is video codec list n the second the audio 1 . both frm gspot , n the little bit the video list aint showing r wma codecs

i think i have all that is needed , if not , do pt out

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Mamba , dude, why did u get this screenshot? We need the one which we get after running the program with the LOTR movie file.

And also See this:
mamba said:
now my problem is that whenever i play these movies in either windows media player or divx , the picture quality is superb but there aint ne sound
Why? Because u don't have audio codec, which i saw from ur second screenshot.
U don't have AC3 codec installed.

OP
M

mamba

In the zone
yeah didnt have the ac3 1 . @drgrudge , havnt ever used gspot so just posted the whole info screen :D . thanx dude n 2 u 2 dheeraj 4 the codec pack .

case solved . archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom