Lost IMEI of yuphoria, how to write back original IMEI ? :(

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,

I was trying to change IMEI of YU YUPHORIA "YU5010A" (Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410) for using JIO sim, :( and unfortunately I lost my original IMEI. :( Later I tried adding original IMEI by IMEI changer from xposed module. But able to add only one IMEI , and that too vanished after restarting mobile phone.

Kindly help me to add both original IMEI to my mobile phone. What is the procedure of writing original IMEI to both sim ? Do I have to flash original ROM or any custom ROM like CM13 ? I dont want flash or reset my phone. I tried lots of apps from play store to write original IMEI, but none of them worked because its qualcomm processor.

Right now i am not facing any issue without IMEI, but will there be any problem if I run my cellphone w/o IMEI ?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
I am not sure but this could be a problem. IMEI can be changed using a small chip inside the mobile. All operators use IMEI number to identify valid mobile devices.
have you tried checking with customer executive?

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Hi guys,

I was trying to change IMEI of YU YUPHORIA "YU5010A" (Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410) for using JIO sim, :( and unfortunately I lost my original IMEI. :( Later I tried adding original IMEI by IMEI changer from xposed module. But able to add only one IMEI , and that too vanished after restarting mobile phone.

Kindly help me to add both original IMEI to my mobile phone. What is the procedure of writing original IMEI to both sim ? Do I have to flash original ROM or any custom ROM like CM13 ? I dont want flash or reset my phone. I tried lots of apps from play store to write original IMEI, but none of them worked because its qualcomm processor.

Right now i am not facing any issue without IMEI, but will there be any problem if I run my cellphone w/o IMEI ?
*#06#
Which module you used?
Which app you used to change IMEI for 1st time?

Top Bottom