Lost Android Device

Sachin2798

Broken In
Guys please help my android mobile phone has been lost today in the afternoon and I want it back, is there any way to locate my phone?
My Phone: Samsung Galaxy 5 (GT-I5503)
Purchased: 4th July 2011(1 year and 1 month ago)
It does not have any anti theft app installed in it, I think it has been stolen by a thief, After making calls from my friends mobile it is saying that it is switched off.

I want to suggest A way to find my phone, is there any way by finding my phone on google maps, My phone does have sim card(internet enabled) but don't know whether the thief has removed the sim card or not.
Plzzz....Plzzz......Plzzz.....Plzzz.......Plzzz.....Plzzz....Plzzz....Plzzz.....help me:-(:cry:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If the thief have not removed the SIM card, it can be tracked by this app:
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&hl=en

It works remotely, by emailing you the location of mobile, if its on and SIM card is still in it. Read the description.

StephenRyze

Right off the assembly line
Even i lost my Samsung Galaxy Ace last month, used only 10 months. The first thing i did was i blocked my sim card, lodged an FIR in nearest police station and now waiting for some outputs from them. But i think we should move on and be more cautious while using public transport and hope it never happens again ! :)

Top Bottom