OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Dude i know two wireless range extenders
TL-WA830RE 300MBPS TL-WA830RE - Welcome to TP-LINK
TL-WA730RE 150MBPS TL-WA730RE - Welcome to TP-LINK
BTW which modem are you using?:-?

i have Asus RTN13U B1 as my primary router..connected to the modem provided by mtnl...no issues for now...

how much is the cost for these extenders...is it easy to setup these repeaters??

shreymittal

Being Human
i have Asus RTN13U B1 as my primary router..connected to the modem provided by mtnl...no issues for now...

how much is the cost for these extenders...is it easy to setup these repeaters??

BTW I don't know the price just google it.
i think it should be easy to setup just read the user manual and follow the steps:)

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i googled but unfortunately couldn't find any links...i am not sure whether they are even sold in India...

though tplinks do have these on their indian sites...where to order from then???

should i finally go for this then???

*www.flipkart.com/tp-link-tl-wa701nd-150mbps-wireless-n-access-point/p/itmdetbpt5fdsau4?affid=jimishjoba

Edit:- found out...830RE is listed as coming soon in India...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i know for a fact that tp-link 2 antennas models are always better than single antenna models when it comes to range so if by spending some more you can get better range then why not.of course if budget is a problem & you are not interested in better range because of small area then get the cheaper single antenna model suggested earlier.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i know for a fact that tp-link 2 antennas models are always better than single antenna models when it comes to range so if by spending some more you can get better range then why not.of course if budget is a problem & you are not interested in better range because of small area then get the cheaper single antenna model suggested earlier.

Budget is not the issue here...2.7k or so is within my grasp but i can't really pay by credit card or so...that was my limitation...also it is 2.7k+shipping...so 3.1K or so gets a bit higher than even my asus router...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
How To Pay : deltapage.com
as for shipping charges just place the order & at checkout stage before confirming order you will see it.in any case it should be ~150 because modems/routers etc are simple book size boxes & not heavy like psu or cabinet.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
How To Pay : deltapage.com
as for shipping charges just place the order & at checkout stage before confirming order you will see it.in any case it should be ~150 because modems/routers etc are simple book size boxes & not heavy like psu or cabinet.

ok thanks..guess i will pay by card then... :)..thanks whitestar_999

Top Bottom