looking for game with good enemy AI & suspense

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
well tell me some games which can scare me . I played FEAR and it happened one-two times that I jumped out . I am looking for some games ( any genre ] which will cause that much FEAR and which may have EXTREME SUSPENSE . will 'the call of cthulu' help? or 'indigo prophecy?' I dont know . well now I am playing POP SOT . I am not enjoying it much because :rolleyes: graphics is bad w.r.t FEAR/Oblivion/Doom and enemy AI is also bad . FEAR's enemy AI is very good , I must say . can anyone tell some good upcoming games ? :!: :!: .

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
U can try Call of Cthulhu. Its scary but not much. Indigo Prophect is not scary but it has suspense.

Journeyman
i have
Lenovo 3000 J105
8258HEQ
with 512 megabyte random access memory . can I play these kind of games?

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
jus try to finish FEAR with extreme difficulty buddy without using cheats or walkthroughs. i finished it within 26 hours. and then step up, till that jus calm down a little bit and breathe some fresh air

Freeman

Right off the assembly line
Try Half Life 2: Episode One.
If you hav'nt played HL2 you must. It have wonderful AI and grfx.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
okay scare
u can go for Silent Hill series ( though it kinda gets boring)
or u can also go for Call of chtulu too

OP
R

reddragon

In the zone
i am thinking of call of cthulu...................and @Darthvader about silent hill why it is boring?

can anyone give me more info about call of chtulu , i mean those who have played / completed it ???// is it only on DVD ?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I was playing Call of Cthulhu but the game had some prob in Jail break level(pirated). I was not able to see anything properly. So i stopped. Anyways first 2 level were nice but not that good. I want to shoot some ppl but I had to stop game b4 I got the game. I have its DVD. Don't know that cds r available or not? I got the DVD frm mumbai.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Reply to the title (not the first post wich asks "scared")

Commandos 1
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
Hidden and Dangerous 1
Hidden and Dangerous 2

They are real games, RTS, RPG and what not, its all game play, no graphic business...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ya Condemned : Criminal Origins is good , also play Farcry if u havent played it yet , its not scary but the AI is good (i just completed it on the hardest mode ,crazy).

mandar5

Youngling
Hi dude if u want to play game with good AI please consider UT 2004.The bots at higher difficulty level give a tough fight .Moreover u wont be bored with its different gametypes and vehicles.Also it retails for rs 550 in Thane.
Cheers,

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Hi dude if u want to play game with good AI please consider UT 2004.

Hmmm .. considering i win the Deathmatch mode by about 10-15 frags in Godlike mode with Zoom Instagib and Quadjump , with 8 players in a single map ... hmmm .. i really think the ai gets a bit boring .... specially SP mode sucks ... UT is a MP game .. and probably one of the best in that ....

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Well, no one can beat FEAR in terms of AI. But as mentioned be4, Far Cry too had a tremendous enemy AI. Half Life 2 also had good enemy AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom