Looking for an upgrade to my existing IEM

azvnoit

Journeyman
1.What is your budget?

Ans: Rs 2000 (+/- 1000)

2.What is your need for buying headphone? ( like Dj/ gaming/for mobile phone…. etc)

Ans: To listen to music on my phone & laptop, Gaming.

3. What kind of Headphone do you require?

Ans: In ear Monitor headphone (added mic would be good but absence wouldn't matter)

4.What is your source? (like Laptop /cd player/mobile phone…etc(please specify the make))

Ans: Phone, Laptop, Desktop.

5.Do you have a DAC/ Headphone Amplifier/Dedicated Sound card? If yes mention the make and Max impedance support.

Ans: No.

6.What kind of music you listen to? (Bass heavy/ classic/pop/ Indian pop….etc) and mention whether you are a Bass Head or not.

Ans: I listen to Bass heavy/ Rock/ Metal/ Dubstep. I really like something that's Loud and Bass. (Neighbours' been complaining about the noise so I had to ditch my speakers and are looking for a replacement IEM.)

7.Are you comfortable buying from USA?

Ans: No

8.Do you own any headphones? If yes please mention the name.

Ans: Sound Magic ES 18, Philips SHE 6000.

9.Do you have any headphones in mind? Please mention names and reason for choosing the same.

Ans: I was thinking of getting Razer Morray as for gaming. But now I need something that'll double up as a substitute of my speakers.

I have only two requirements, Loud and Bass, without compensating for clarity and quality.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Check out the joker's. Impression of tpeos tank & popular
*theheadphonelist.com/brief-impress...-meze-narmoo-astrotec-olasonic-ear-earphones/

Else
Vsonic vsd1/vsd1s
Or
Signature Acoustics element c12

Top Bottom