Looking for a youtube downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

expertno.1

Technomancer
ok i know hundreds of sites that give links to download youtube videos directly into flv format to the pc.

i was looking for such a site which would give me link to download the video in the 3gp format as it is present on m.youtube.com

seriuosly that would help ..

please dont suggest vixy.net , it never works .
and also please dont suggest online converting sites like media-convert.

i hope you got it what i am finding, directly download from youtube as 3gp ! and not mp4 as i want the format which is available on m.youtube.com (it provides aac audio and quite good video at 3-4 mb only) and that high definiton mp4 isn't wanted by me .

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^^ Guys.....It's legally not allowed to download files from youtube servers...it's in their EULA....WTF....even i don't care about it...

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
guys the link you gave

1. the software , it downloads into flv then converts into 3gp , i dont want that ! please read my post carefully

2. again the convertdirect is same mas media-convert.com

i want it to directly download from youtube such as this works..www.videodl.org
gives me a link to download flv
likewise i want the link to directly download the 3gp from youtube , the format which is available directly to play on M.YOUTUBE.COM
its just a humbug putting email address and waiting for the video , they will only spam and spread the email thats all .

thanks

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
come on mrintech , its the same as above posts ......

i want the direct one , who wants to wait for the conversion of the files , isn't any site using script that directly parses the link and enbales to download from youtube in 3gp FROM youtube . anyone here to fix it ??

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom