Looking for a C2D/Dual Core rig

Cilus

laborare est orare
Hi folks,

I need a Pentium Dual Core or Core2Duo based rig (CPU+ Motherboard + Ram minimum)for downloading. It should have at least 1 GB of ram and testing warranty. My current location is Bhubaneswar and Sellers need to ship it here.

Sarath

iDota
Apple MacBook C2D 2.0 3GB RAM 250GB HDD Webcam | eBay

It was 500bucks when I started following it :-(

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I have one, but you will have to arrange for courier to pick it up at my place.

C2D E8200 lapped
Kingston value 1GB 667 Mhz
Gigabyte EP45 UD3L
MSI 8800GT-OC
CM HAF 932 case.

EDIT: But warranty is over on these parts.

Last edited:
OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
I have one, but you will have to arrange for courier to pick it up at my place.

C2D E8200 lapped
Kingston value 1GB 667 Mhz
Gigabyte EP45 UD3L
MSI 8800GT-OC
CM HAF 932 case.

EDIT: But warranty is over on these parts.

I am interested in CPU, mobo and Ram but not in the case. Can't afford a HAf 932 for downloading. For Gfx card I'm not sure, let me check if any of my friends are interested on it. PM me with the expected price of (CPU+Mobo+Ram) combo. But please confirm if your CPU is in perfectly stable condition.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I am interested in CPU, mobo and Ram but not in the case. Can't afford a HAf 932 for downloading. For Gfx card I'm not sure, let me check if any of my friends are interested on it. PM me with the expected price of (CPU+Mobo+Ram) combo. But please confirm if your CPU is in perfectly stable condition.
done :)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have
E6750 C2D
Corsair 2 X 2 GB DDR2 Gaming rAM 4 GB kit
you can get a new motherboard... or i have 650 i ultra board. but not the graphic card...

pls PM me if interested

hector

Broken In
@Clius: Look at the CPU+mobo+RAM ( with intex 450W smps & basic cabinet) in config in my signature. might sell these if you offer a decent quote. But I wont be shipping untill the launch of bullz :)

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, could you give me a little time? I'm really busy in office in these days. Will inform allof you within 3-4 days.

Prajyot, Hector & Sumesara, could you guys let me know the details of the products like the purchase time, if any warranty left & expected price. You can post it here or can PM me also.
Thanks in advance

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
kartikoli & Saurav2007, if you guys want something, create your own thread, don't hyjack my thread.

Top Bottom