Logitech Gaming Software Discussion.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Logitech Gaming Software, surprisingly good software for managing logitech keyboards and mouse.

I have a G105 keyboard and G400 mouse, having some issues configuring the mouse.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9925&d=1365346417

currently I have couple of problems configuring the buttons.

1. Laser Toggle when on ADS - BF3 has laser attachment which can be enabled and disabled by using the "T" key. I tried to configure with "Right Down + T Down/UP + Right Up + T Down/UP" but doesn't work, but "Right Down + T Down/UP + Right Up" toggles the Laser everytime I complete the cycle.

2. Switching between primary and secondary. I have configured my FWD button as secondary, but I need it to toggle between primary and secondary.

3. can multi config buttons? like pressing two buttons will perform a different action..

Please let me know if you have any solutions for the above.

Thanks

Attachments

• LGS.jpg
    LGS.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 210

gameranand

Living to Play
1. Didn't understood your problem correctly.
2. If game have a option for toggle then you can assign, if not then NO.
3. No you can't do that.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
1. Didn't understood your problem correctly.
2. If game have a option for toggle then you can assign, if not then NO.
3. No you can't do that.

See BF3 has laser sight attachemnts for most guns, but thats useful only when hip firing, when on ADS(Aiming down sight), its useless. we can turn off/on the laser by pressing the "T" button, so I wanted to configure the mouse so that when I am not on ADS the laser should be ON, and then on ADS, the laser should be turned off.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
try using the "toggle" option.
*i.imgur.com/5Jh6Qml.jpg

Multi-key option is also available, so try 'em.

btw, are you comfortable with your BF3 profile? Seems too complicated :p
I use Keyboard 1,2,3... for weapon switch, its the fastest way.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I was trying the multikey option.

and yes.. I am comfortable with the profile. :p , remember .. I am coming from a Controller history :p

IndianRambo

In the zone
so lots of g400 users

faun how is g300 in gaming. r u using all the g buttons in gaming, any miss press happened during intense gaming. share ur g configuration settings for bf3.

Top Bottom