Logitech G400 Configuration Query

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys I have a couple of questions regarding the G400, I have the Logitech Gaming Software Installed.

1. How do you configure a button to toggle between primary and secondary? for example I have set the forward key as secondary (2) , works fine but I need to switch between the weapons ( 1 & 2) how can this be done?
2. What resolution do you use? im using 1800 DPI but I am finding the moment to be a bit jerky. I am using a Steel Series Qck Mass mouse mat.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey guys I have a couple of questions regarding the G400, I have the Logitech Gaming Software Installed.

1. How do you configure a button to toggle between primary and secondary? for example I have set the forward key as secondary (2) , works fine but I need to switch between the weapons ( 1 & 2) how can this be done?
2. What resolution do you use? im using 1800 DPI but I am finding the moment to be a bit jerky. I am using a Steel Series Qck Mass mouse mat.

1. You can't actually assign some particular set of functions. Just see the controls and see if there is a button for next and previous weapon, modify that to your liking and then configure the mouse button for those control buttons you made in the game.
2. I use 900 DPI or 1000 DPI anything more than that is uncomfortable for me outside the gaming, in gaming I can go all the way up to 5700 or 200 DPI depending on the situation. :)

Top Bottom