Logitech g110 macro qn

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Logitech g110 macro qn/LED PROBLEM

I have created macros in G2,G3,G4.

EVENT1: IN G2, keystrokes assigned for opening OVI SUIT.(NEW MACRO 1)

after it opens then

EVENT 2: I press G3,where KEYSTOKES assigned for opening "connect to internet". (NEW MACRO). After connection gets established.

EVENT 3 i press G4 where FUNCTION assigned to open WEB.

NOW CAN IT BE MERGED UNDER ONE KEY?

Last edited:
OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Re: Logitech g110 macro qn/LED PROBLEM

Four days back while typing, the LED suddennly went off.But M1 button was glowing. i pressed LED ON/OFF switch but it didn't come back. i was stunned :-?. then i gave a soft slap on the side of the KB and voila there was light. But again after some time it went off. i had opened the software and clicked M2.Nothing happened. slapped again and then the led changed to blue. and again after sometime it kaputs. :x
UNPLUGGED AND PLUGGED also in the back USB port.no profit.

So from then onwards it is happening like that. i reinstall the software but no help.

It seems that some loose contact is happening.. what should i do now? is there any issue with the build quality of such a priecy KB in general?:sad:

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
according to the shopkeeper i need to go to NEOTERIC INFORMATIQUE in kolkata.

any idea regarding their services? the qns is basically for kolkata end users.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Neoteric is quite good.Had a good experience with them regarding replacement of logitech x210 speaker.They are far better than Rashi.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
unfortunately i have to go RASHI because the sticker on the box shows IMPORTED BY Rashi.

I will be updating the the RMA experience with Rashi in the concerned area.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Got back the kb from Rashi yesterday. Till the time i was writing the feedback in Rashi Rma thread there was problem in LED for which i had given it to them. But Later the problem was fixed. The LED is not going OFF and kbrd is working perfectly. BUT

1)I switched on my computer. It boots up , OS loaded but the kbrd LED REMAINS OFF.

2)Typed in the Password and the Desktop appears. Still kbrd LED REMAINS OFF

3)opened the Provided software installed in system. Clicking here and there, no Improvement.Strangely all the M1,M2 AND M3 buttons in the software are showing more colours than are actually supported by the kbrd.

4)UNPLUGGED AND PLUGGED the kbrd and LED is ON.works perfectly till i shutdown.
5)Shutdown the system and opened again same problem occurs.

Software or hardware issue?

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Its the issue with the firmware of keyboard. (i.e. default setting)

what to do now?

Later:

After reading lots of posts in Loitech forum i come to understand that i need to change my USB Speed configuration to FULLSPEED instead of HighSpeed from BIOS.But tell me if I change the speed then will it affect my other peripherals attached to system through USB?

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
after coming back home i started my pc. And everything works perfectly regarding the kbrd.
During POST BLUE LED glows up then went off. During OS upload again Blue LED glows up. i type in the password and as soon as the Desktop comes it changes to RED which is my custom colour for M1. i do not know whether this will persist tomorrow morning or not. Need to observe its behaviour for some days.

Top Bottom