Living without XDA...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Nexus4 was a burning hot topic there and I had various questions about it.
As I made a few threads on various aspects about the device, I get a PM from a Mod. "This is your last warning. Stop making threads on XDA."

u broke the rules & got banned
different forums have different rules.
some forums are very very strict
but this is not the end...u can be the guest user or make a new account in XDA (if u like the forum very much)

R2K

In the Zone
You can live without XDA but AFAIK all the crazy android geeks on the face of the earth meet up on XDA. :D
I'm not sure what happened there but did you go and create threads everyday about things that were actually discussed before instead of using those threads made earlier..?
Did you actually do a search for answers inside the forum before making new threads?
In such cases i have seen MODS going insane and lock up threads and ban users.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Maybe you were unlucky that time,chill,its just a forum,not the end of the world,as usual make another id,theyre not going to ban this time:)

OP
X

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
You can live without XDA but AFAIK all the crazy android geeks on the face of the earth meet up on XDA. :D
I'm not sure what happened there but did you go and create threads everyday about things that were actually discussed before instead of using those threads made earlier..?
Did you actually do a search for answers inside the forum before making new threads?
In such cases i have seen MODS going insane and lock up threads and ban users.

I made threads as I was one of the many people who were first to arrive.
Like I made a thread for example on availability in India.
Anyways I've put It behind me. I am least interested in XDA.
I hate that place. They can keep the forum to their self as I care a tiny rat's behind.

Top Bottom