Live with walkman?

standinonauturn

Right off the assembly line
I'm buying a phone strictly within 15k. My needs are
-Touchscreen
-Rich sound and display quality
-Good camera with nice flash and front cam
-Android
-Wont use internet extensively. Just the android market and social networking.
-3G, GPS.
- Main usage purpose is music, camera, and li'l gaming n multimedia
Right now I'm thinking about the sony ericsson live with walkman. Does it fit the bill? I'm a touch worried about its display. Anything better in this range? Perhaps with a bigger and better display? Or should I go with it?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Check Xperia U. If you are ok with old mobiles check Xperia Neo V. Lastly it is Motorola Defy XT but the GPU is weak so games may refuse to run properly cause of the high resolution display. If you want to try gaming, choose U, bigger screen choose V. If you want it cheap, choose Defy XT.

OP
S

standinonauturn

I quite like the xperia U. Is it worth the extra 3k that I'd have to pay over Live with walkman? And how's its battery backup? And any setback expect the limited memory?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
small battery won't pose much problem cause of small screen and the SOC is designed with extremely low power in mind.

aroraanant

Explorer
Live With Walkman is a good phone,it costs 12.5k.
But if you really want a good phone prefer a screen size of 3.5" or above like 3.7" or 4".
You can have a look at Neo V too which costs 16k or may be less.
Xperia U is not recommended coz of low memory(only 4GB).

OP
S

standinonauturn

Neo v is a li'l old and overpriced I'd say...that's a no for me. I know the memory is a deal-breaker but I can live with that given on-the-go USB support and 50GB memory on cloud. I'm thinking about the HTC one V. What about that one? Better or worse?

Top Bottom