Live For Speed S2 Alpha Demo 0.5P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Live For Speed S2 Alpha Demo 0.5P

LFS S1 (and S2) is a serious racing simulator. No arcade modes, no steering aids - YOU have to do the driving. The first public S2 version of Live For Speed is now locally mirrored, giving you the chance to try out the latest version of this realistic and popular racing simulator. You will need an S2 license to unlock all the content.

Just read abt this game, broadband users can give it a try and post their views on the same. I would wait for a few days before downloading this.

Source: Gamers Hell
Media: Live For Speed S2 Alpha Demo 0.5P (129.62MB)
Live For Speed S2 Dedicated Server 0.5P for Windows (1.31MB)
Screenshots

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
hmm.. that was the primary reason i posted it

it looks cool with the small download size and good ingame screenies

have it on, in my downloads along with the cricket 2005 demo :d

Biplav

In the zone
well the screen shots are good .lets see how well is the full game. coz i am downloading the full game :twisted: :wink:

D

dinesh_singh

i m downloading it too....will post feedback after playing

domin8r

Journeyman
I did play this one, and its not really the full game, although. The new users start out in Demo mode, you've only got 3 cars to choose from. Win races to upgrade to S1 & S2 licenses, or just buy them with hard cash. NFS alumnus might find this one tough to handle. Those with gaming peripherals will really like this one. The graphics are good & smooth even on a low-end system. One problem though, the setup zip, while extracting, gave a CRC error, but manages to extract all files completely. Maybe just my WinRAR is acting funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom