OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Re: Why you prfer to HIDE what you should NOT

Stick said:
Siddharth Kumar !

Your WHOIS info:

Whois information reveals that the same domain is Less than 2 years old and I think the most of info. you provide there is not a TRUE by first sight I found it is FAKE.

Any one who want a long lasting online business should be true to each and every words of info while Registering domains else you are at risk to CANCELLATION of your domain by ICNN.

My Dear Stick, Please once again refer to the first line of this thread -

Solinweb.net - Webhosting service with experience of more than 4 years.

I am saying experience. Please try reading carefully before putting your allegations.
Also, there are lots of possibilities for anything. A company may be existing even before the domain is registered and maybe working under different domain.

If you prove that the whois information is fake, I will give you whatever you want. YES! Whatever! That's my word and I'll do anything to fulfil your wish, if not, I will be your slave for life. Now, you will ask - what's the gurantee? Okay, first just prove that whois info is false and if I don't do as per your orders I am proved fake and you win.

Just gimme one reason - why you think it is fake?

Look - I am not trying to find my first client here. I already have a good client base and all my clients are happy. Even some thinkdigit forum members are my clients.
Stick said:
AT Your Site :

Why you prefer not to Show your postal address, you shouldn't hide address to create good reputations. I personally prefer those HOST who never hide basic information's like Name, Detail Address, Land line Contact No. etc.

Hope you don't mind it and make relevant changes at your site.

Thanks

We are working on our new design and that'll have all relevant details. I certainly don't mind this suggestion but, I really do mind your opinion about whois info.

Stick said:
Sushant Please name/url the Host and I am sure if your Quote is lower than what they offer you realy get a shot by member.

Please don't use my thread for commenting on someone's useless message.

I really don't believe any such unimaginable offers of lifetime hosting. Bah!

After a year or 2 he will be running the company in loss and shut down.

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz

thecyclone2k said:
Look - I am not trying to find my first client here. I already have a good client base and all my clients are happy. Even some thinkdigit forum members are my clients.

Why not ! you have very good featured and resonable plans.

I really do mind your opinion about whois info.

I am Extremly Sorry mate, but the phone no. you give there is make me suspicious. My apolize that I post without Calling you on that Number.

After a year or 2 he will be running the company in loss and shut down.

NOTHING is FREE in WORLD.

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone

Stick said:
Why not ! you have very good featured and resonable plans.
Thank you! :)

Stick said:
I am Extremly Sorry mate, but the phone no. you give there is make me suspicious. My apolize that I post without Calling you on that Number.
Ahhh.. That's why! lol. I really do have those numbers! If you want you can gimme a call! And, there is millions of domain owners have provided fake infos and it is nearly impossible for ICANN to bust their *ss*s. But, I have real infos on all my domains.

Stick said:
NOTHING is FREE in WORLD.
Indeed!!

eagle_y2j

Youngling

*bump*

Can any one suggest webspace and bandwidth for 16-26 page website (xtml +CSS) + a forum phpbb/SMF

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
I guess 50mb would be enough for your needs, you can upgrade anytime later by just adding the difference amount.

You can just send in the details (which I asked via PM) to sales to create your account and check how much can be enough. That would be free and if you don't like the service don't pay i.e. cancel the account without paying a paisa.

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
We are working on our new design and that'll have all relevant details. I certainly don't mind this suggestion

Site Still not complet, why don't you put a basic info, i suggest you with 2 of my friends but both refuse to work with you as you didn't have address etc. vital info for strong buisiness commitment.

Post your postal address here and I will direct my frinends here.

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Please find the address in whois -
*www.whois-search.com/whois/solinweb.net

Sorry, for not putting up our new design yet online as it is still under work and hopefully would be done within a month, more......

Be assured, we are not fake people. If any doubts, feel free to try our free trials.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
thecyclone2k said:
Please find the address in whois -
*www.whois-search.com/whois/solinweb.net

Sorry, for not putting up our new design yet online as it is still under work and hopefully would be done within a month, more......

Be assured, we are not fake people. If any doubts, feel free to try our free trials.

Yesterday one of those 2 see me on Bus Stop I ask about your reply, what he say is "I mail them using form on site, he reply me to contact another person, and they still didn't have mail id with domain name, very hard to find from spam mail, no i didn't like initial impression I better check with others"

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Why don't you ask 'em to write to - sales.at.solinweb.net and atleast use the free trial?

The email might have gone to the admin. I would consult him.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Point May Goes Against you when selecting a Hosting from TRUSTED and Genuine (I didn't claim that you are Bogus !)

1)No Physical Address to Contact (why you want to check who is- when you accept money it is your duty to make avail all info easily to subscriber)
2) Why you use email id which didn't content your firm - solinweb - Name in end i.e. it should be siddthart@solinweb.com, so if by chance it hit spam, any one can find easy to trace you.
3) Site pages merely blank from last 1-2 months, don't you have time to build it us, what these pages need - only true info - and yet you lack same
4) Host must be Trusted - at least first impression should be like trusted host - your (from my point of view) look like a child enter in business for Time Pass - if he earns well he will continue and if mom dad didn't allow or incurred loss he will pack the business over night.
5) Ask permission from your client who already have site with you and put there url on your page, so any one can - if want- mail to your client and ask for your service and dedication.

See I am not blaming you, I know about you little bit but every one who first visit your site didn't know about you, and no one interested to ask all these question because there is 100's of Host online who have info more than enough.

It's really very hadache for Webmaster to find our genuine and Good Host.

Best of Luck

OP
T

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Stick said:
1)No Physical Address to Contact (why you want to check who is- when you accept money it is your duty to make avail all info easily to subscriber)
Well, it is listed on WHOIS and/ or people can contact us via email to know our address for postal correspondence.

Stick said:
2) Why you use email id which didn't content your firm - solinweb - Name in end i.e. it should be siddthart@solinweb.com, so if by chance it hit spam, any one can find easy to trace you.
Sorry, I couldn't get you on this. If you want to say that I don't have a company email id then, I want to clarify you on this, that I do have it. And, it is - siddharth.at.solinweb.net

Stick said:
3) Site pages merely blank from last 1-2 months, don't you have time to build it us, what these pages need - only true info - and yet you lack same
Our new version is under progress and should be live by the end of the month.

Stick said:
4) Host must be Trusted - at least first impression should be like trusted host - your (from my point of view) look like a child enter in business for Time Pass - if he earns well he will continue and if mom dad didn't allow or incurred loss he will pack the business over night.
Well, it is not like that we have just started on. In fact, we would be celebrating our 2nd anniversary of existance of Solinweb.net

Stick said:
5) Ask permission from your client who already have site with you and put there url on your page, so any one can - if want- mail to your client and ask for your service and dedication.
You are right on it. But, I personally feel it would wrong to disclose the identity (whether be his/ her website or email) so, that people can ask about us. That would annoy our current client only. We can't stake our current clients for future clients.

Stick said:
See I am not blaming you, I know about you little bit but every one who first visit your site didn't know about you, and no one interested to ask all these question because there is 100's of Host online who have info more than enough.
Indeed you are right but, what's wrong on taking the free trials?? If you don't like the service don't use us.

Stick said:
It's really very hadache for Webmaster to find our genuine and Good Host.

Best of Luck
Sure, I have carefully noted your suggestions and improve the presenation to matchup with our services.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom