Linux Stickerss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Well where to get stickers like this in India ? is there anyway so that I can make this by myself if I have the image ? Also please post if you find Kubuntu sticker.. Similar 1 ;)

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/5512/82623873_f4cc09fb8b.jpg *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/5514/249006662_e74d028de5.jpg​

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/5520/82623876_6d34888b1f.jpg

Here is 1 for Ubuntu users

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/5515/metallic.png

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
There is a company System 76 which ships free stickers when posted to with a self addressed envelop with postage paid.

Go to: *system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9#india

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^They are not the 1 I am searching for look at the imagen I posted .. They are just like Windows stickerr ;)

mehaman

Banned
@darkstar:Baishampayan Ghose will be able to give u stickers if u send a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Send a self addressed envelope to -
Baishampayan Ghose
#4, C/o Mr. Y.B. Shaikh
Trimboli Nagar, Line Bazaar
K-Bawda, Kolhapur
PIN - 416 006
India
Thanks to the Ubuntu Indian LoCo Team!
check this page India:
*system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9#india

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^^They are not the 1 I am searching for look at the imagen I posted .. They are just like Windows stickerr ;)
So are these by System76 which I already linked do and so did all others who have posted yet.

"Powered by ..." is how it goes and thats what is in your photo too!

There is a company System 76 which ships free stickers when posted to with a self addressed envelop with postage paid.

Go to: *system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9#india
howmany stickers do we get ? I want one(hundred) too.

So are these by System76 which I already linked do and so did all others who have posted yet.

"Powered by ..." is how it goes and thats what is in your photo too!
but he wants transparent ones, not white stickers.

Last edited:
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I don't want white sticker :|| I got few of em with Cd's but I don't like them. Check the 1 post I have added a laptop image >.I want to have like 1 in it ;)

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Searched Ebay.com But they are costing $2 for a sticker *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/scared14.gif Well does ebay.com ship to india ? Cause theres already an Indian site of the same and Indian site doesn't have stickers | Here : -
kubuntu Linux LOGO sticker for PC case mod | ubuntu Linux LOGO sticker for PC case mod

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
GO to a card/invitation printing shop .

ask them to print these stickers for you and give them in Adobe Pagemaker format .

You can also choose what type of paper u want n all .
+1. Just download the free-software sticker book and get them printed. Fast, safe, easy and the cheapest way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom